Home

Match-Making For Street Games Is AMAZING

This is a discussion on Match-Making For Street Games Is AMAZING within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2018, 09:02 AM   #1
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Match-Making For Street Games Is AMAZING

I absolutely love how the match-making is set up in this game for street games. You are automatically brought into a lobby to get ready to ball RIGHT AWAY. In the other certain ball game, it takes FOREVER to get a game going. People are too busy worrying about not playing with eachother all because someone is not a high overall number as them. Then there are the record snobs who only want to hop on the Got next circle with others whom have a “godly” park record. Also, half of the people are always standing around AFK. You begin to wonder, is this actually a basketball game or am I playing The Sims 4?

The incredible thing about match-making in LIVE, especially if you’re even a solo player, you can hop into street games right away! People in this game don’t even care if you’re a lower overall number than them. I hop into the lobby many times as a 70 overall with teammates who are in the 90’s and they usually always stay put and never quit. In this game everyone is willing to play with one another no matter what your overall number is for your player.

LIVE is purely all about GREAT FUN and the atmosphere is extremely friendly. Thank you LIVE for making an incredible match-making system. I can always count on your game to get me into the action quickly for street games.

Last edited by kobe2theMAX; 09-20-2018 at 09:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 09:35 AM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Match-Making For Street Games Is AMAZING

Well, you cant really afford to be picky in Live....if you're selective who you play with, you may not get a game, lol

That said, 100% agree...love the way matchmaking is handled in this game. You're right to the action..
Old 09-20-2018, 10:42 AM   #3
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

All the best. Good to know you like it.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:49 AM   #4
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Definitely love Live's matchmaking. The whole "Got Next" thing is one of the main reasons I really don't play online in 2K; it just takes too long to get into a game. Even if you find people to play with, you still need to wait for the previous game on that court to end.

That being said, I do wish the matchmaking was a little smarter in terms of matching positions. Sometimes I'll get thrown into a game where the shortest guy on the other team is taller/faster than the tallest guy on my team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »