Home

OFB 2k19 Sim League (Xboxone)

This is a discussion on OFB 2k19 Sim League (Xboxone) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2018, 03:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hello gentlemen I am looking for serious and mature ballers to fill the rest of the teams in our league. We have a core group of guys from our Madden league and would like to fill all 30 spots to begin play next week hopefully.

We do league communication on a face book page set up for our league

We will be running multiple 29 game seasons, 10 minute qtr, at least 3 games a week, playoffs best of 3 first round, and best 5 in the later rounds.

On ball defense required majority of possession unless you are helping on a drive or defending PnR. And no full zones or full court press or half court trap(unless it’s late game situation)

Must try to run some type of offensive set. Don’t think we need trade rules because the NBA is pretty free wheeling as far rosters go. Trades will need to be approved by some sort of governing body though.

We do require that you have play art and auto plays on to ensure that you ball within the context of an offensive system

Of course the number one rule is to respect your league mates which means no name calling, slurs, quitting, or just being a jerk in general. Trash talk and discussion is encouraged as long as it sticks to video games or basketball

And PLEASE PLEASE watch some of Da Czars YouTube videos on gameplay and play calling mechanics when u get a chance. THAT IS THE PLAY STYLE THAT I WANT US TO EMULATE.

These are the teams available so far:
Blazers
Wolves
Thunder
Spurs
Raptors
Pistons
Pelicans
Pacers
Nuggets
Nets
Magic
Heat
Grizzlies
Bulls
Bucks
Still a lot of star power and talented teams left!

If you are interested please leave your GT and top 3 team preference from the list above. Access to Facebook is preferred but if you are a serious, mature, sim baller we can work around it. You can also message me on Xbox live at SlimJeezy

Thank you gentlemen and the words of the great Da Czar, “Don’t play video games, play basketball!”

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 09:17 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: OFB 2k19 Sim League (Xboxone)

Bump

Old 10-07-2018, 07:13 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Hmu ndx713 I'm down
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
Hello gentlemen I am looking for serious and mature ballers to fill the rest of the teams in our league. We have a core group of guys from our Madden league and would like to fill all 30 spots to begin play next week hopefully.

We do league communication on a face book page set up for our league

We will be running multiple 29 game seasons, 10 minute qtr, at least 3 games a week, playoffs best of 3 first round, and best 5 in the later rounds.

On ball defense required majority of possession unless you are helping on a drive or defending PnR. And no full zones or full court press or half court trap(unless it’s late game situation)

Must try to run some type of offensive set. Don’t think we need trade rules because the NBA is pretty free wheeling as far rosters go. Trades will need to be approved by some sort of governing body though.

We do require that you have play art and auto plays on to ensure that you ball within the context of an offensive system

Of course the number one rule is to respect your league mates which means no name calling, slurs, quitting, or just being a jerk in general. Trash talk and discussion is encouraged as long as it sticks to video games or basketball

And PLEASE PLEASE watch some of Da Czars YouTube videos on gameplay and play calling mechanics when u get a chance. THAT IS THE PLAY STYLE THAT I WANT US TO EMULATE.

These are the teams available so far:
Blazers
Wolves
Thunder
Spurs
Raptors
Pistons
Pelicans
Pacers
Nuggets
Nets
Magic
Heat
Grizzlies
Bulls
Bucks
Still a lot of star power and talented teams left!

If you are interested please leave your GT and top 3 team preference from the list above. Access to Facebook is preferred but if you are a serious, mature, sim baller we can work around it. You can also message me on Xbox live at SlimJeezy

Thank you gentlemen and the words of the great Da Czar, “Don’t play video games, play basketball!”

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2018, 02:20 AM   #4
Rookie

Updated list of available teams:
Blazers
Wolves
Spurs
Pistons
Pelicans
Kings
Heat
Grizzlies
Bulls

Old 10-12-2018, 04:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'll take the Blazers and my 2nd and 3rd choices are Wolves and Spurs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2018, 05:19 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redicufide
I'll take the Blazers and my 2nd and 3rd choices are Wolves and Spurs

Message me on Live @ SlimJeezy

Old 10-14-2018, 12:19 AM   #7
Rookie

Updated teams:

Hawks

Grizz

Pistons

Heat

Clippers

Message SlimJeezy if interested

Last edited by jmo2278; 10-14-2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-16-2018, 08:29 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

Sounds fun, but 10 min quarters is gnarly. How long does that last on average in real time?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »