Home

Every single file deleted

This is a discussion on Every single file deleted within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2018, 02:14 AM   #1
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Every single file deleted

I was just playing earlier today. When I went to load the game a few minutes ago, it was as if I never had played the game before. The intro stuff played, it asked my to select a team and everything. When I go to load files, everything is gone. Everything. Roster, franchise, settings, sliders. The files are all there in the 'settings' folder in my documents, so I'm not sure if the game for some reason isn't identifying them or if they're somehow not in the right spot? I can't find anything anywhere on a google search about this happening. Anybody else here run into this? This game is absolutely finished for me if it's not just some weird temporary error.

OK, so I moved all the files in the settings folder to 'AltProfile2' and now it's identifying everything fine. Not sure what happened, but this problem is apparently pretty easy to fix.

Last edited by FedExPope; 10-07-2018 at 02:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 08:07 AM   #2
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Every single file deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I was just playing earlier today. When I went to load the game a few minutes ago, it was as if I never had played the game before. The intro stuff played, it asked my to select a team and everything. When I go to load files, everything is gone. Everything. Roster, franchise, settings, sliders. The files are all there in the 'settings' folder in my documents, so I'm not sure if the game for some reason isn't identifying them or if they're somehow not in the right spot? I can't find anything anywhere on a google search about this happening. Anybody else here run into this? This game is absolutely finished for me if it's not just some weird temporary error.

OK, so I moved all the files in the settings folder to 'AltProfile2' and now it's identifying everything fine. Not sure what happened, but this problem is apparently pretty easy to fix.
it probably was caused by the windows 10 october update
Old 10-07-2018, 02:02 PM   #3
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

^^that was going to be my suggestion as well, i haven't personally seen any account of it happening, but have read about it.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:43 AM   #4
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

FedexPope, i checked yesterday; and yes, I had to do the same thing.
Old 10-15-2018, 11:43 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

Everything was going fine until I played a Play Now game and when I tried to go back into franchise, my league had been deleted.

Like you, all my settings are there but I can't seem to find an AltProfile2 folder, where is that located?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 07:54 PM   #6
Pro

Anybody?

Bueller?
Old 10-18-2018, 10:46 PM   #7
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
Everything was going fine until I played a Play Now game and when I tried to go back into franchise, my league had been deleted.

Like you, all my settings are there but I can't seem to find an AltProfile2 folder, where is that located?

Thanks!
C:\Users\"yourname"\Documents\Madden NFL 19
Old 10-20-2018, 11:59 AM   #8
Pro

I'm on Windows 7 and can't find it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »