Home

Cheapest NBA 19 Team Collections to complete to get the 20 Tokens?

This is a discussion on Cheapest NBA 19 Team Collections to complete to get the 20 Tokens? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2018, 08:25 PM   #1
Pro

biglami's Arena

OVR: 11
Cheapest NBA 19 Team Collections to complete to get the 20 Tokens?

I have not yet done any NBA 19 team collections, as I have struggled with the concept for paying 3000-8000 for Silver players that I will never use, but I am getting to that point that I simply need the tokens, so I can get through some more rewards, so I can win some domination games.

So, which collections are the cheapest to complete? Obviously, it is not GSW (Amethyst Curry and Durant are overpriced), HOU (Harden) or any other team with overpriced Amethysts (MIL/ TOR etc.).

I have a few NBA 19 players already who I actually use on MyTeam (they are lifers on MyTeam as their skill sets are so unique, and not available usually in classic players), so please figure these guys' costs if you like:

Porzingus
Towns
Embid
Ben Simmons

All the other guys on MyTeam that I have in collection are Rewards, Throwback Elite, Throwback, etc. I have a bunch of miscellaneous cheap guys (Brewer, Ariza, Rudy Gay, Gary Trent Jr., etc.) who I use in Triple Threat Online, just to get away with paying cheap contracts. These guys' prices are insignificant though, and do not really need to be figured into the cost analysis, I figure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #2
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Cheapest NBA 19 Team Collections to complete to get the 20 Tokens?

I just actually did it with the Jazz. I already had Gobert and Mitchell and the rest of the pickups seemed pretty cheap.

I looked at some other teams but it seems wherever you go, you will have to spend a good amount for silver/bronze players.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I did the Kings because I already had 4 silvers. Your best bet is to find collections you're near completion that have no amethysts and you only a few silvers left. Silvers tend to be the most bloated on the Auction House.

The only teams with Amethysts are Bucks, Celtics, Lakers, Pelicans, Raptors, Rockets, Thunder and Warriors.

The tough part is that teams that don't have amethysts and have limited silvers, such as the Heat, the silver prices go really high like between 10-20k each.

I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for, but I just used the auction house feature in your collections and just tallying up a rough estimate of the collections you're closest to finishing.

@iTofutastic
PSN: iTofutastic

Last edited by iTofu; 10-09-2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-14-2018, 03:19 PM   #4
TGG
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just spare my mt to buy players i use and play domination and triple treat to earn tokens. With the mt you earn you can surely buy some good players and slowly unlock the reward players with tt and domination

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »