Home

Bottlefed's Netcar edits with CFM stats tuning

This is a discussion on Bottlefed's Netcar edits with CFM stats tuning within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2018, 05:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bottlefed's Netcar edits with CFM stats tuning

Here is my netcar edits for anyone who wants to try. I basically imported most of the gameplay edits, I tweaked some of the angle settings he had for special moves and precision passing. My mod doesn't have the smaller ball either.

I reverted the supersim tuning he had in 1.8 that had qb's going banana's. While I was at it I tested to try and find a solution to low YPC stats in CFM, especially among TE and flanker WR. It seems I have had a bit of success in initial testing, while keeping QB stats semi tamed. It "seems" in line with the current league. Defensive tackle stats are also improved.

Also tweaked sim stats for QB traits, to try and have more use for the lesser desired ones. Paranoid I left alone since I see it mostly for scramblers, trigger happy is more useful along with Average. More importantly I toned down the OP factor of Ideal, again sim stats only.

Force passing balanced or aggressive is now active all the time instead of being dependent on down & score.

I have been using Matt 10's sliders, JoshC's setup would work good too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BottlefedNetcarEditsCFMstatstune.zip (103.2 KB, 47 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2018, 12:17 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Bottlefed's Netcar edits with CFM stats tuning

Any luck with QB rushing stats?

― Plato
Old 12-01-2018, 05:51 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

no, not even a little. I tried a lot of different things....after more digging I remember seeing somewhere a qbscramble exploit setting, and then some assets from fixing it in madden16. My best guess is they have something switched on.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #4
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlefedchaney2001
no, not even a little. I tried a lot of different things....after more digging I remember seeing somewhere a qbscramble exploit setting, and then some assets from fixing it in madden16. My best guess is they have something switched on.
I had it right at one point, but completion percentages would skyrocket. If/when I get my PC working again I'll take another shot.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »