Home

Classic seasons in MyLeague

This is a discussion on Classic seasons in MyLeague within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2018, 10:21 PM   #1
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9
Classic seasons in MyLeague

Anyone else running classic seasons in my league? I found out this year (it may have been like this last year, i didnt pick up 2k18) that you can edit all 30 teams in an online my league. With a roster from the 97'-98' season and a little work i recreated the league from that year. Its fun as hell. I took over the 76ers with young AI. We went to the 2nd round and got swept by the Knicks who ended up winning the finals, Ewing finally got his ring. Bulls got beat in 7 by the Alonzo Mourning Heat so Jordan walks away with 5 rings. It was weird alot of the draft held true at the top end aside from like Vince Carter to the Clippers at 1 (instead of Olawokandi lmao) . Starting season 2 i have Iverson teamed up with post injury Penny Hardaway and rookie Jason Williams. You can really create some insane lineups if you try to rewrite history.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 07:05 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Classic seasons in MyLeague

I like this idea BUT with so many players still opting out (Reggie Miller/Charles Barkley/etc.) this does come with some authenticity challenges.
Old 12-16-2018, 04:52 PM   #3
Rookie

suntzu420's Arena

Check my dynast, im having having a blast seeing HOW GOOD the Sacramento Kings would have been if they had let Jason Williams play the way everybody plays now 18 years later.

Looking for a sim league
Old 12-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #4
Rookie

suntzu420's Arena

taking some losses right now though on ALL-STAR which pisses me off, because this last game I played great defense just couldn't hit a shot. Im doin, but may change from 9 minute quarters at All Star to 10 minutes.

Looking for a sim league
Old 12-16-2018, 04:57 PM   #5
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj316
I like this idea BUT with so many players still opting out (Reggie Miller/Charles Barkley/etc.) this does come with some authenticity challenges.
there's community rosters that fill up the missing players and bench guys too, be sure to check them out. I odn't know what I would do without them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 06:39 PM   #6
Rookie

suntzu420's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
there's community rosters that fill up the missing players and bench guys too, be sure to check them out. I odn't know what I would do without them.
I fell in love with those rosters around 2k17 for the Ps4. Now All I have is a Xbox One and 2k19 and I cannot find a single roster that was up to par with the 100's of historical teams the guys had completed. Wheres the rosters at? Did yall quit? Maybe 2k hired everybody cuz theirs nothing this year as far as community content...nothing new. Yall sold your souls.

Looking for a sim league
Old 12-17-2018, 10:12 PM   #7
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj316
Thats what held me up in years past. The community is a big help filling in the players that opted out aswell as filling in the gaps in the historic rosters.
Old 12-22-2018, 10:12 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejfalcon9
Thats what held me up in years past. The community is a big help filling in the players that opted out aswell as filling in the gaps in the historic rosters.
So I can go online and find an authentic roster from like '92? that would be pretty insane...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »