Home

What's the best thing to do in WWE 2k19?

This is a discussion on What's the best thing to do in WWE 2k19? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2019, 07:35 PM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
What's the best thing to do in WWE 2k19?

I heard MyPlayer was good this year. I bought it and cranked it up. And I was expecting something like the old Smackdown games...where you can make choices and have a career with different scenarios. Except so far its just been one kind of lame predetermined career path with some gimmick I hate...and you have to pretty much win every match. I don't really get it. I was expecting to start in NXT and work my way up....not be tapping out John Cena in my 3rd PPV. My guy is now having 3 on 1 matches on RAW....just totally unrealistic.

I do like the creation suite. Although Im turned away by the fact that you cant use many custom images on your CAP. And the lack of custom music from your PS4 is pretty weak. The generic music in game is approved but still overall pretty bad.

So I guess my question is what is everyone doing in this game? Am I missing something. Because MyPlayer seems pretty awful.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 12:44 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: What's the best thing to do in WWE 2k19?

Well, I'm getting old so my reflexes aren't what they used to be! So I like to play the role of "booker" and do a lot of CPU v CPU matches in Universe. I'm trying to find a good slider set right now. But I'm a big fan of CPU v CPU matches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »