Home

WWE 2k19 universe- Dawn of a new era

This is a discussion on WWE 2k19 universe- Dawn of a new era within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2019, 12:42 AM   #1
Rookie

cubbies1744's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE 2k19 universe- Dawn of a new era

My universe update:
So I started my universe over and gave an update to the tag team titles for both shows. They are my own creation now and also gave the wwe championship an update, as well as scrapped the universal championship. It is now the wwe world heavyweight championship. I decided to bring the United kingdom title to raw and create an improved European title. (All are in the picture below)
With the creation of these titles I decided to have them vacated and hold a tournament for both tag titles, both womens titles and for the new raw world heavyweight title. The raw tag titles and raw world heavyweight title tournaments have been decided and you can see who won below in the picture. We are only 3 weeks in and things are starting to heat up.
I will post more as the weeks progress for anyone who wants to follow my universe!20190202_225648.jpg20190202_225628.jpg20190202_225550.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Never let the pressure exceed the expectations!-Joe Maddon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2019, 12:57 AM   #2
Rookie

cubbies1744's Arena

Re: WWE 2k19 universe- Dawn of a new era

Breaking News: On the Smackdown Live before Backlash the main event will be AJ Styles and Andrade "cien" Almas vs Nakamura and Samoa Joe.

Also there will be a triple threat match to determine the number one contender for the European championship with Woods vs Jason Jordan vs Titus O'Neil.

In other action we are down to just for women left to determine who will be the Smackdown Live Womens champion as Becky "The Man" Lynch takes on Lana and Paige will take on Mandy Rose. The two winners will do battle at Backlash for the womens title.

Also don't miss Jey Uso taking on Karl Anderson. As the two teams are in the finals and will do battle to determine who will be the New Smackdown Live tag team Champions.
Its rumored that MITB briefcase holder Lars Sullivan will be there to address when he will cash in his briefcase. This all happens on Smackdown Live before Backlash, don't miss out.
1549173407052.jpg

Old 02-03-2019, 04:20 AM   #3
Rookie

cubbies1744's Arena

Smackdown Live Week 3

Welcome to the final Smackdown before Backlash the line we have in store for tonight is jam packed live from Uniondale, NY

Semi finals for the Women's title
Mandy Rose vs Paige

The match started off with Rose getting the upper hand as she went on the attack of former partner Paige. After trading shots back and forth it looked as if paige was starting to get the upper hand. Paige went on to manhandle Rose for the better part of the match until Paige went for the rampage only to be countered and Rose it the kiss of rose to pick up the victory.
Winner: Mandy Rose
Stars=

Karl Anderson w/ Luke Gallows vs Jey Uso w/ Jimmy Uso

This heated rivalry only got hotter with this contest. As the Good Brothers were making their way to the ring they were attacked from be hind from the Usos. The fight started at the top of the ramp as Anderson threw Jey into the stage and landed a hard suplex. They eventually made their way to the ring where it looked like Anderson would gain the upper hand. Anderson landed his cutter on Jey to bust his head wide open. Jimmy threw a chair into the ring and distracted the ref as Jey laid Anderson out cold. Anderson would kick out and Jimmy would later get ejected. As Anderson was watching Jimmy get ejected when he turned around Jey landed a super kick that would lead to Jey getting the 3 count and the victory.
Winner: Jey Uso
Stars=

Semi finals for the women's title
Becky "the man" Lynch vs Lana

In what most would think that Becky would dominate this match from start to finish. Well this is how the match started but Lana did put up a fight and did not go down easy. Lana did hit her finisher and used a dirty pin, but it was not enough to keep the lasskicker down. Becky made an example out of Lana and showed Mandy Rose what she is in for this Sunday at Backlash. Locking Lana in the disarmor making Lana tap instantly.
Winner: Becky
Stars=

TJP vs Cedric Alexander

This much anticipate match nothing short of amazing as TJP and Alexander did not disappoint any in attendance. This match was as fast paced offense as any could have seen from them trading moves back and forth for the better part of the match. Alexander would eventually gain the upper hand landing not one but two full Nelson face plants, that eventually busted TJP wide open. After a lumbar check followed by a frog splash allowed Cedric to pick up the victory.
Winner: Cedric Alexander
Stars=

Triple threat match
Winner will receive a European title match at Backlash
Xavier Woods vs Jason Jordan vs Titus O'Neil

This match was a prime example as superstars that are underrated as Jordan, Woods, and O'Neil did not disappoint this sold out crowd. Jason Jordan was quick on the attack striking both men from the ring of the bell. Soon after this though as team work would be what Woods and O'Neil used to expose of Jason Jordan. The uniondale crowd would see a whole different side of Jason Jordan as he look to snap and went into ruthless mode and attack both men with a chair and sledgehammer. Jordan would throw Titus out of the ring and hit Xavier with his finisher. As Jason Jordan was celebrating he came face to face with current WWE European champion Shelton Benjamin as the two will do battle at Backlash for the title.
Winner: Jason Jordan
Stars=

Main event
Aj Styles and Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Samoa Joe and Nakamura

In what was a very highly anticipated main event got started hot and heavy as Styles and Almas couldn't wait for Joe and Nakamura to even make it to the ring. Attacking them on the ramp as each traded punches back and forth. Styles slamming Joe into everything from the barrier to the steel steps. Once in the ring the match changed hands quick as Joe and Nakamura were laying a beating on Almas. Almas was able to finally make a tag to a fresh Styles who took over the match. Styles was able to land not one but two styles clashes on Nakamura busting his head wide open, with Joe's interference styles was unable to land a 3 count and Nakamura was able to tag in Samoa Joe who wore Styles down, but Styles was able to tag Almas in as he took a beating from Joe but was able to reverse joe and land his finisher getting the 3 count giving him and Styles the victory. This gives both Styles and Almas what appears to be the upper hand going into each of their respective matches this Sunday at Backlash.
Winner: Styles and Almas
Stars=

While Styles and Almas were celebrating their victory the music of Lars Sullivan hits and he heads to the ring and quickly disposes of Almas coming face to face with Styles. Sullivan says he doesn't care who is champion after Styles and Joe's match at Backlash, because he will be the one walking out this Sunday as WWE Champion!!!
1549173407052.jpg

Old 02-03-2019, 04:48 AM   #4
Rookie

cubbies1744's Arena

Backlash Preview
Backlash promises to be a high thrilling PPV with an amazing line up. We will see the finals of both th womens and tag team tournament to decide who will be champion. Also it will be a rematch of the high thrilling cruiserweights Cedric Alexander and TJP. Also don't miss Aj Styles vs Samoa Joe in a last man standing match! Who will walk out WWE champion with Lars Sullivan lurking on tonight with that MITB briefcase? Don't miss a second of this must see action from Backlash!!!

Match card

Women's Championship match
Becky Lynch vs Mandy Rose

European championship match
Shelton Benjamin vs Jason Jordan

Cedric Alexander vs TPJ

The Bar vs The New Day

Tag Team Championship match
The Good Brothers vs The Usos

United States Championship match(falls count anywhere)
Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE Championship match(last man standing)
Aj Styles vs Samoa Joe1549187272456.jpg

Old 02-06-2019, 01:45 AM   #5
Rookie

cubbies1744's Arena

Universe Update:
So before we get into the first PPV of this universe I wanted to fill everyone in on the universe and I apologize for just jumping right into this without an overview. I will break down the rosters. Let's start of with RAW.
RAW
  • Adam Cole
  • Finn Balor
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Bobby Lashley
  • Braun Strowman
  • Roman Reigns
  • Seth Rollins
  • Elias
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Bobby Roode
  • Baron Corbin
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Chad Gable
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Sami Zayn
  • Matt Hardy
  • No Way Jose
  • Johnny Gargano
  • Ricochet
  • Akam
  • Rezar
  • Konnor
  • Viktor
  • Scott Dawson
  • Dash Wilder
  • Montez Ford
  • Angelo Dawkins
  • Kyle O'Reilly
  • Bobby Fish
  • Hanson
  • Rowe
  • Lio Rush

RAW Tag Teams
  • The Revival
  • A.O.P
  • The Undisputed Era
  • The Ascension
  • The Street Profits
  • War Raiders

RAW Women Division
  • Ronda Rousey
  • Ember Moon
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Sasha Banks
  • Natalya
  • Nia Jax
  • Ruby Riott
  • Bayley
  • Mickie James
  • Liv Morgan
  • Sarah Logan

Current Champions on RAW
WWE World Heavyweight Champion=Adam Cole
Intercontinental Champion=Seth Rollins
RAW Tag Team Champions=The Undisputed Era
RAW Women's Champion=Vacated
WWE United Kingdom Champion=No Way Jose

Smackdown Live Roster
  • Aj Styles
  • Rusev
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Samoa Joe
  • Lars Sullivan
  • Kevin Owens
  • The Miz
  • EC3
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Andrade
  • Apollo Crews
  • Cedric Alexander
  • TJP
  • Tye Dillinger
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Xavier Woods
  • Eric Young
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Jason Jordan
  • Chris Jericho
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Velveteen Dream
  • Karl Anderson
  • Luke Gallows
  • Cesaro
  • Sheamus
  • Harper
  • Rowan
  • Big E
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Jey Uso
  • Alexander Wolfe
  • Killian Dain

Smackdown Women Division
  • Becky
  • Charlotte
  • Asuka
  • Carmella
  • Naomi
  • Mandy Rose
  • Paige
  • Sonya Deville
  • Nikki Bella
  • Lana
  • Maryse

Smackdown Tag Teams
  • The Good Brothers
  • The Bar
  • The Bludgeon Brothers
  • The New Day
  • The Usos
  • Sanity

Smackdown Champions
WWE Champion=Aj Styles
United States Champion=Andrade
Smackdown Tag Team Champions=Vacated
Smackdown Women's Champion=Vacated
European Champion=Shelton Benjamin

That is a break down of Each Roster. I want to give an inside to the name Dawn of a New Era and what it means. The dawn of a new era is meant to give up and new talent a real chance and my rosters will never feature part timers as champions. The only thing part timers will good for in this universe is to put talent over. As you can see in my first post all my titles outside of both women's titles and united kingdom title have been revamped to my liking.
I hope everyone enjoys and please if you have any tips to make it more interesting or any criticism please leave comments and let me know what you like or dislike. I welcome all comments and all visitors.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »