Home

Alliance of American Football AAF

This is a discussion on Alliance of American Football AAF within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2019, 09:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Alliance of American Football AAF

Asking here for fun. When do you think we maybe able to see the AAF on Madden?? It’s on the NFL network and NFL teams are connected to each franchise. Could this be our path to custom teams?? Hint? Hint!

Didn’t some of the old maddens have NFL Europe teams?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 12:33 AM   #2
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Re: Alliance of American Football AAF

Probably never. And why would they?
Old 02-11-2019, 10:57 AM   #3
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

It will never be part of madden. It will be lucky (sadly) to be a league in a year or two.

I watched the one game i could sat. It was fun game to watch. However they made this stupid choice to make the rest of the games avaible on NFL Network and CBS Sports Network , both you have to pay extra for. Im not sure whos bright idea it was , but its gonna cause it to fail. Its common sense. Your trying to get people intersted in your new football league. No one knows whos one teams or even what teams there are. You need as much publicity as possible. Every single game should be available on local network channels ( where no one has to pay anything to watch them) .

They have thus limited viewers and will lower interest in the league due to that. It was a very poor choice that will be its downfall most likely. Sad , as i was pumped for football season to keep going....

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 02-11-2019, 11:12 AM   #4
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
It will never be part of madden. It will be lucky (sadly) to be a league in a year or two.

I watched the one game i could sat. It was fun game to watch. However they made this stupid choice to make the rest of the games avaible on NFL Network and CBS Sports Network , both you have to pay extra for. Im not sure whos bright idea it was , but its gonna cause it to fail. Its common sense. Your trying to get people intersted in your new football league. No one knows whos one teams or even what teams there are. You need as much publicity as possible. Every single game should be available on local network channels ( where no one has to pay anything to watch them) .

They have thus limited viewers and will lower interest in the league due to that. It was a very poor choice that will be its downfall most likely. Sad , as i was pumped for football season to keep going....
NFL Network is included with DirecTV. Think it also comes with one of Sling TV or YouTube TV.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:

The networks weren't so much a decision more so than something they were forced into based on time frames they wanted to air the games. CBS and other three letter acronym channels weren't going to give them prime time hours with no proven product. They may have let them air games at 10AM or other off hours, but to get the time slots they wanted in year 1 I'm sure they had to make a decision to go with lesser networks Although I'd argue the NFL Network is included in a lot of people's package, especially those interested in football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 12:18 PM   #6
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

The games are also all steamed live on YouTube and their site

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-11-2019, 01:13 PM   #7
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Although I'd argue the NFL Network is included in a lot of people's package, especially those interested in football.
Nope its not included in my DirectTV package . Everytime ive tried to watch it on my tv, i can not view it because im not "subscribed to it".

While i understand what you were saying, still not a great idea for a new league trying to get started imo. Esepcially when more and more people are cutting their cords. I hope it does well, i want to see it grow.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 02-11-2019, 01:40 PM   #8
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Nope its not included in my DirectTV package . Everytime ive tried to watch it on my tv, i can not view it because im not "subscribed to it".

While i understand what you were saying, still not a great idea for a new league trying to get started imo. Esepcially when more and more people are cutting their cords. I hope it does well, i want to see it grow.
Starts at the Choice package which is a good package. Better than Cox TV package of same equivalent which doesn't include DTV, but DirecTV just don't have a good enough intenet.option for me is all, otherwise I'd go back to them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »