Home

The Current State of UFC 3.

This is a discussion on The Current State of UFC 3. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2019, 09:31 PM   #1
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
The Current State of UFC 3.

Recurring issues that were removed have returned, things like close up, non fully extended straights having stopping power, hooks being registered as a straight strike (something I have tagged the GPD on Twitter), the block issues with strikes landing on the block when they clearly made no physical contact, tracking issues with lunging knees, etc etc, so many things brought to the attention of the Devs:

Is there going to be a final update/tuner/ something to rectify at least 50% of these issues?

Even a tuner to update the movesets of these characters, the tons of stat change requests made by the players of OS, the missing moves people have taken their time to find for characters, is there anything going to be done with adding that, or is UFC 3 now a forgotten cause due to focus on developing UFC 4?

A direct answer would be appreciated, people go out of their way to find mistakes in the game, but it'd be best to let the general UFC 3 playerbase know if they're wasting their time or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2019, 11:50 PM   #2
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Re: The Current State of UFC 3.

This^

Also, GPD said that he agree that the current Stamina behavior is unrealistic and unbalanced , so I think that he is going to fix/tune it in EA UFC 3...

Actually, UFC3 is much closer to good UFC sin game than both previous parts together, but it still requires some IMPORTANT tuning for its long life online (and money from coins).

And, Devs, don’t afraid thete still many features possible for the next part to be sold:
- improves Clinch

- on ground transferring (closer to the cage)

- online camps / clans

- improves signature styles for many fighters

- more scenarios during the fight (doctor stoppage)

- Side Blocking concept

- possibly analog sticks controls for striking

- psychological element during fights (hot and cold state for fighters after some actions or scenarious ) so changed attributes and conditions.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:03 AM   #3
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
This^

Also, GPD said that he agree that the current Stamina behavior is unrealistic and unbalanced , so I think that he is going to fix/tune it in EA UFC 3...

Actually, UFC3 is much closer to good UFC sin game than both previous parts together, but it still requires some IMPORTANT tuning for its long life online (and money from coins).

And, Devs, don’t afraid thete still many features possible for the next part to be sold:
- improves Clinch

- online camps / clans

- Side Blocking concept

- psychological element during fights (hot and cold state for fighters after some actions or scenarious ) so changed attributes and conditions.
We agree on a lot of things for the next game!

Front Side blocking is definitely something I'd like to see implemented, Standing TKOs over Doctor Stoppage Imo, definitely more locomotion in the clinch, we definitely need more variety with regards to animations and styles, and clans would be dope!

Maybe a Online Tournament Style would be something of interest.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
This^

- improves Clinch

- online camps / clans

- Side Blocking concept

Does the Stamina behavior include stamina tax when hitting opponents block?
Old 02-21-2019, 03:39 PM   #5
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefrenna1
Does the Stamina behavior include stamina tax when hitting opponents block?
GPD said nothing concrete.

As i think - yes: Stamina is some unrealistic now in many aspects and requires more tuning as well.

I am sure we (community on OS) could create a thread about Stamina and posts our thoughts about how to change/tune stamina behavior, it will help devs to do their job more easily... IF GPD will react to this here somehow... nobody wants to waste his free time for nothing.

Last edited by SUGATA; 02-21-2019 at 03:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2019, 03:46 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
GPD said nothing concrete.

As i think - yes: Stamina is some unrealistic now in many aspects and requires more tuning as well.

I am sure we (community on OS) could create a thread about Stamina and posts our thoughts about how to change/tune stamina behavior, it will help devs to do their job more easily... IF GPD will react to this here somehow... nobody wants to waste his free time for nothing.
We should make a Stamina thread. Tired of facing 145 strikes a round.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-21-2019, 05:33 PM   #7
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefrenna1
We should make a Stamina thread. Tired of facing 145 strikes a round.

There's been so many threads about stamina it's not even funny.

Some players think stamina is just fine as is, which I seriously cannot understand at all.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 02-21-2019, 05:38 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____

Some players think stamina is just fine as is, which I seriously cannot understand at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____

Max Holloway has become such a pain to play with this system. Fixing it would simultaneously me Power a more effective asset as well as rewarding efficient striking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »