Home

Madden 20 - Historic Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Madden 20 - Historic Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2019, 08:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden 20 - Historic Draft Classes

Anyone planning/interested in creating some historic draft classes?

I saw someone made a good many for Madden 19.

If you just edited the key historic players and you split them up it wouldn't take that long.

Historic draft classes are actually a part of NBA 2k19 and seems like a better option that completely generic players.

What are your thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2019, 05:27 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 - Historic Draft Classes

if you are putting a team together i'd be willing to volunteer so we can get the historic draft classes done. if we put together a masterpiece then maybe the franchise community can lure some MUT players over to our side which would impact the number of people buying VC. im tired of upvoting posts on r/madden. EA gave us the power to improve the game ourselves so lets take full advantage of that.

but anyways i think the year the league expanded to the full 32 is the most logical starting point (2002) but 1995 when the league became 31 teams would probably be just as good if not better at least for us 90s kids. we could even boot up the old maddens and copy all the rookies overalls so it would be as accurate as possible
Old 05-21-2019, 03:08 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasch0
if you are putting a team together i'd be willing to volunteer so we can get the historic draft classes done. if we put together a masterpiece then maybe the franchise community can lure some MUT players over to our side which would impact the number of people buying VC. im tired of upvoting posts on r/madden. EA gave us the power to improve the game ourselves so lets take full advantage of that.

but anyways i think the year the league expanded to the full 32 is the most logical starting point (2002) but 1995 when the league became 31 teams would probably be just as good if not better at least for us 90s kids. we could even boot up the old maddens and copy all the rookies overalls so it would be as accurate as possible
Can i join are u on Xbox one

Sent from my LGLS676 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-30-2019, 03:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa98
Anyone planning/interested in creating some historic draft classes?

I saw someone made a good many for Madden 19.

If you just edited the key historic players and you split them up it wouldn't take that long.

Historic draft classes are actually a part of NBA 2k19 and seems like a better option that completely generic players.

What are your thoughts?
Last year I created 89, 90, 91, 93, 19 so you may be thinking about my draft classes. I am unsure if I will recreate them but I did try and make them as accurate as I could. I just wish we could bring our files to 20 and I think it is very stupid we can't.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:01 AM   #5
Rookie

OK, so, I broke down and I am recreating my historic rosters, once again starting with 1989. Since this place has kind of dumb posting regulations I guess I will use this post for the time being.

My rosters will be for Xbox One only, sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2019, 02:17 AM   #6
Rookie

I should add that my draft class rosters use historic combine/pro day 40's, Bench, and historic stats.

From the combine I have a draft sheet that uses the real combine results, then translates them into Madden combine results and it is very accurate. It may be off a few points like the difference between a 4.34 - 40 to a 4.38 - 40.

I will do the draft from #1 to about #279 which is round 10. If there are good players or undrafted players for that year, that became superstars, I do research that and make sure they are added like players like John Randle.

I will post one the roster is done!
Old 12-03-2019, 11:10 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Killith_I
Last year I created 89, 90, 91, 93, 19 so you may be thinking about my draft classes. I am unsure if I will recreate them but I did try and make them as accurate as I could. I just wish we could bring our files to 20 and I think it is very stupid we can't.
Historic draft classes is a cool idea. One of the nice things about the PC version is you can use 19 stuff with 20. Well I haven't checked the draft classes but you can use 19 rosters with 20, so I assume the draft classes would work as well, but not positive. There were some things that had to be edited for 19 rosters to work for 20 CFM tho. One would think if it can be done on the PC there's no reason they can't make it work for the consoles.

Last edited by meepichi; 12-03-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-04-2019, 03:26 AM   #8
Rookie

I am up to the 5th round of the 89 draft being mostly created. About another day or two and it should be ready for release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »