Home

EA UFC 4 needs a better CAF system.

This is a discussion on EA UFC 4 needs a better CAF system. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2019, 05:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA UFC 4 needs a better CAF system.

They need to have a CAF system like WWE 2K games. They also need a fighter share system like UFC Undisputed 3. It just seems so basic now 3 games in it should have been updated that’s for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2019, 06:13 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA UFC 4 needs a better CAF system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunRua
They need to have a CAF system like WWE 2K games. They also need a fighter share system like UFC Undisputed 3. It just seems so basic now 3 games in it should have been updated that’s for sure.

This is a must for ufc4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-16-2019, 07:39 PM   #3
MVP

Some easy suggestions:

1) Add a random button for the menus where we're selecting names and locations, so we can quickly jump through the list. Same for music too. It takes too long to get to the middle of a list. Some of us are making 22 CAFs, on several accounts, to play various offline leagues so it's time consuming trying to set all 22 to Bangkok, Thailand for example.

2) Let us edit fighter records. No more 0-0 debut dudes.

3) Give us access to roster fighter hairstyles, hair colours, skin tones, body shapes.

4) Let us export and import individual CAFs, so even if we're stuck with the 22 limit, we can take them off and on as we need. Whether to USB or PS4 save data utility, some sort of way to offload CAFs - one at a time. That way if we hit the limit, we can just remove a few onto a USB (or to the cloud?) for the time being rather than deleting them completely.

5) Add a short description under the AI types, so we know which one does what. Common fighters like Shogun or Machida may be clear to the UFC old school heads, but for newcomers, how will they know who is a counter fighter, who is a pressure fighter, who likes to shoot wrestle, who likes to clinch wrestle etc.

6) More colours. It should be a dye selection type thing, not just the few colours you guys have given us. I mean for hair and beards.

7) FIX THE DISAPPEARING CAF ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) Let us choose short colours, rather than it being set by chosen nation.

9) Let us use the GSP body type that's in heavy weight in the other weight classes. Actually, give us access to all the roster fighter body types. That would be mighty useful, especially if you guys have made updates to various models!

10) In "My Fighters", add a "Duplicate Fighter" option. So we can easily duplicate a guy then go in and change his look and a few stats, rather than starting from scratch every time.

11) Add a "Copy From Roster" option. So we can easily copy a roster fighter's movesets, stats etc. onto our CAFs.

12) More template fighters and more face types. If you guys are keeping the sliders the same, we need more face structures so we can craft further. Things like Chinese eyes are a must. Only one or two faces have them, and they look very similar to each other. So more facial structures will really help us dudes who don't use gameface.

13) Increase all face construction sliders from 100 to 150, so we can move bits further. Not sure if this would break the game, but sometimes the sliders just don't reach, and the face templates don't match. Gameface just isn't on the quality of Template faces because of the skin tone / quality of texture.

14) Give us sliders for hair line, crown, top of the head, those bits.

Create A Fighter Content:
YouTube -> AydinZero

Music:
https://aydin-jewelz123.newgrounds.com/
Old 03-17-2019, 05:57 PM   #4
Rookie

About the records, even if they start at 0-0, when I use them offline in a match (like a created event or tournament), the win or lose should be added to their record.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:51 PM   #5
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Nothing beats WWE2K's CAW & share system. It's the only reason I still play the game lol.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2019, 06:42 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
Nothing beats WWE2K's CAW & share system. It's the only reason I still play the game lol.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Operation Sports mobile app
Literally the reason I keep considering picking it up, but I cant seem to enjoy the gameplay like I did on Smackdown PS2 Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes The Pain.

Create A Fighter Content:
YouTube -> AydinZero

Music:
https://aydin-jewelz123.newgrounds.com/
Old 03-18-2019, 12:05 PM   #7
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

In addition to the suggestions already made, they definitely need to add more body types for women fighters.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:12 PM   #8
Pro

LarsP's Arena

I will lose my **** if there's another game where all your CAF's are forced to fight every fight with a 0-0 record.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »