Home

Custom music not playing?

This is a discussion on Custom music not playing? within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2019, 11:10 PM   #1
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Custom music not playing?

I added my own music like I do every season, but this year it won’t play. I know it all works, because when I finish a game one of them will start playing as I load out of a game and into the menu. However, when it ends, the next song doesn’t play. When I try to manually play them from the jukebox, it acts like it’s playing, but no audio. I have touched any of the settings so I have no clue what’s going on. Anyone else having this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2019, 11:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Custom music not playing?

Same thing for me, set everything up and its not playing the music.

The selected batter walk up/pitcher music works though?
Old 04-04-2019, 07:46 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
I added my own music like I do every season, but this year it won’t play. I know it all works, because when I finish a game one of them will start playing as I load out of a game and into the menu. However, when it ends, the next song doesn’t play. When I try to manually play them from the jukebox, it acts like it’s playing, but no audio. I have touched any of the settings so I have no clue what’s going on. Anyone else having this issue?

I haven’t had any issues but I don’t add to jukebox. I just add to in game cues for the batter music. They have some new toggle switches for audio this year. May want to check settings. Also I think the files have to be mp3 and not mp4. I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-04-2019, 09:43 PM   #4
Rookie

ThrowBack's Arena

OVR: 2

I’m having the same problem. Batter walk up songs work for me though.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:09 PM   #5
Rookie

ThrowBack's Arena

OVR: 2

I haven't used SOTS for a while and I didn't realize that you can now assign stadium music to each theme. I had everything set to theme 1 and I never use that theme. That was the problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2019, 08:45 PM   #6
Just started!

I am having a similar issue, yet the opposite. I can hear all of my imported music in the jukebox and in all of the game menus, and even team specific music in franchise mode at the stadium. But I am getting nothing in RTTS.

I have all the 4 columns checked in the ‘playlist editor’; jukebox, cues, chants, yells. I have gone into the sound/animation editor for my RTTS player and selected one of my imported songs for the walk up song. When my player goes to the plate, no music. Complete silence.

I have played with sound settings so that SOTS is the only active slider, but still nothing. I know it’s not a file issue because I’ve used the same exact song in my stadium for my franchise and it works perfectly.

I’m pulling my hair out because I believe everything on my end is correct and that is a bug Sony needs to fix.

Does anyone else have this issue? Any work arounds? Yes, music cues are selected in playlist editor and yes my music works in other scenarios. Just not in RTTS for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »