Home

How to make WWE 2K19 more difficult?

This is a discussion on How to make WWE 2K19 more difficult? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2019, 01:23 PM   #1
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
How to make WWE 2K19 more difficult?

Ive been playing wwe 2k for years and the game is just way too easy to me now. Reversals are too easy legend difficulty is nothing. I have tried slick sooch's sliders but still easy and I dont like how finishers are never reversed and guys were finishing people off with signatures so finishers never happened. Then I tried turning all my reversals to 0 and AI to 100 and still too easy. Does anyone know any challenging and fun sliders? This game is just boring for how easy it is I need a challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2019, 04:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How to make WWE 2K19 more difficult?

Here is how to make the game more difficult. You'll lose more often for sure.

Make Brock Lesnar and Goldberg Overall 97 and take off the yellow payback. Only leave Resiliency Payback. This will make them gain their payback sooner. Though if you choose Goldberg or Brock it will be easier for you as the User. Turn off limited reversals. Max out CPU reversals and put all the other reversals down to 0.

Take off Resiliency from most superstars like Seth, AJ etc. Change it to a different payback. Decrease everyone's pin escape rating.

Max out Finisher Damage Slider

Increase 2nd Payback slider so that it fills up quicker.

Last edited by Deadspace Saturn; 07-11-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How to make WWE 2K19 more difficult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Ive been playing wwe 2k for years and the game is just way too easy to me now. Reversals are too easy legend difficulty is nothing. I have tried slick sooch's sliders but still easy and I dont like how finishers are never reversed and guys were finishing people off with signatures so finishers never happened. Then I tried turning all my reversals to 0 and AI to 100 and still too easy. Does anyone know any challenging and fun sliders? This game is just boring for how easy it is I need a challenge.
I know this is an old thread but if u use hyperballers edits..which does take time to complete took me like week and a half ....but after I set everything up belts shows everything I have had nothing but crazy matches and I actually lose when really trying to win...I even get squash matches like Braun kills some lower rates dudes in 30 seconds but I have also had long 30 min tag team title matches....I highly suggest using his edits u won't be disappointed...it brought back life to this game an he usually has just about every wrestler in any promotion and era u can thing of

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »