Home

Music files getting cut off in the game bug is still not fixed

This is a discussion on Music files getting cut off in the game bug is still not fixed within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2019, 12:30 AM   #1
Rookie

iceman11391's Arena

OVR: 0
Music files getting cut off in the game bug is still not fixed

I'm still having issues in regards with the files for both the players & stadium music being cut off when I import & try to edit them. I download the updated ARI pack and again, on the computer, all the files are fine but in the game, a lot of the times of the files are cut off. Is anybody still having the same issue? I already reported this bug to theshownation a couple weeks ago and I really hope, they fix this soon. I want to start my franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2019, 12:55 AM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Music files getting cut off in the game bug is still not fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman11391
I'm still having issues in regards with the files for both the players & stadium music being cut off when I import & try to edit them. I download the updated ARI pack and again, on the computer, all the files are fine but in the game, a lot of the times of the files are cut off. Is anybody still having the same issue? I already reported this bug to theshownation a couple weeks ago and I really hope, they fix this soon. I want to start my franchise.
I added and set cues for all teams using the starter packs and it happened to me for all the Yankees for some reason. Every other team was fine. Its weird. I had to load them in Goldwave and resave then import again and it fixed. Luckily I have all teams working now so i'm not even gonna mess with it and just go with the Starter pack files.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:19 AM   #3
Rookie

iceman11391's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I added and set cues for all teams using the starter packs and it happened to me for all the Yankees for some reason. Every other team was fine. Its weird. I had to load them in Goldwave and resave then import again and it fixed. Luckily I have all teams working now so i'm not even gonna mess with it and just go with the Starter pack files.

Yeah, it’s so frustrating to me. I just want to get this over with & start my franchise but i’m still experiencing this issue and I don’t know what to do but wait. I reported the bug again to the show nation just now. Hopefully, they fix this. There’s really nothing wrong with the packs, they’re fine just not in the game. Ugh! I’m pissed off.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

It happened to me as well. I found that it was a space thing and deleted some chants an it works fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »