Home

2k19 is worse than 2k18

This is a discussion on 2k19 is worse than 2k18 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 10:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k19 is worse than 2k18

For the past 3 months I've pretty much struggled to finish a game... In general I've struggled to finish a game more times than not this whole cycle but it's gotten even worse over the past few months... The paint defense is horrible... Contesting without leaving your feet is pretty much useless... Was playing as the grizzlies recently and Trae Young was consistently making crazy contested layups on both of my bigs with their hands up to contest... The game is a slog fest and it's frustrating how the CPU hits shots in my face with what's supposed to be a heavy contest... Especially after the half when the CPU can't seem to miss and I can't seem to make a thing... To me this game is way less fun than last year and last year wasn't even that good to begin with... My league is a complete dumpster fire as well... You have to basically babysit every thing with all of the glitches and bugs and general terrible logic... I think what makes me more annoyed is the fact that I spent 100 bucks to get the early release for this game to be this bad... I probably wouldn't dumped it long ago if it weren't for the fact that I spent 100 bucks on this game (sunken cost fallacy I know) i know most people say 2k18 was the worst 2k of this generation but I think 2k19 is worse imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 11:17 PM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: 2k19 is worse than 2k18

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=938536
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »