Home

F1 2019 Hands-On Impressions (Full Throttle Media)

This is a discussion on F1 2019 Hands-On Impressions (Full Throttle Media) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2019, 04:50 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
F1 2019 Hands-On Impressions (Full Throttle Media)

Full Throttle Media recently had the opportunity to play an early build of F1 2019 and...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2019, 04:57 PM   #2
Pro

Burns2211's Arena

OVR: 1
Is that replay mode going to be available in multiplayer too? Really hoping so
Old 05-04-2019, 12:51 PM   #3
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: F1 2019 Hands-On Impressions (Full Throttle Media)

Is there an actual individual track record tracker in the game, that you can view from any menu? First bullet point made it sound like there was.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 05-04-2019, 12:52 PM   #4
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Would also love a community share feature so people can upload their car setups for each track. That would be a nice addition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 05-05-2019, 08:47 AM   #5
Rookie

Really excited about 19. *A lot of the things I was hoping for have been added. *Only thing missing was ability to start your own team which would be cool. *Hopefully that's an addition for next years game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2019, 11:04 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
Godgers12*05-04-2019 11:52:10 AM (EDT)Would also love a community share feature so people can upload their car setups for each track. That would be a nice addition

This! I am an admitted novice in F1 but love driving...if I could be solely a driver without having to worry about my setups or looking for setups online elsewhere...what a gift...please integrate this ability into the game!
Old 05-07-2019, 08:17 AM   #7
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Holy smokes... what's with all the spam in this thread?

I'm excited as always for this one. This series has made me a fan of the sport. It's a blast to play. I'm not sure how I feel about the career mode transferring drivers from F2 into my career as rivals to follow me through the mode. I hope we can choose a starting point and avoid that. Love the addition of F2, but I don't want those guys into my career mode replacing current drivers. I'd like to start my career still with the main list of drivers.

I think a better idea would have been working your way through F2 and the main rival you develop in F2, comes with you into F1, and you get to create a team, and you end up teammates, fighting each other as rivals to be #1 driver. Either that or working through F2 and then starting in F1 replacing a driver. I'd be ok with guys moving up as others retire, but I'd at least want a season with the regulars before changes start happening.

That being said, very disappointed creating a team isn't included yet.

And is it just me, or does the game look even better this year?! Hard to believe, the graphics have always been top notch, but the screens look better. The sounds in the videos they've released too, especially in the replays, sound way better too.

Last edited by brandon27; 05-07-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-07-2019, 12:13 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Holy smokes... what's with all the spam in this thread?

I'm excited as always for this one. This series has made me a fan of the sport. It's a blast to play. I'm not sure how I feel about the career mode transferring drivers from F2 into my career as rivals to follow me through the mode. I hope we can choose a starting point and avoid that. Love the addition of F2, but I don't want those guys into my career mode replacing current drivers. I'd like to start my career still with the main list of drivers.

I think a better idea would have been working your way through F2 and the main rival you develop in F2, comes with you into F1, and you get to create a team, and you end up teammates, fighting each other as rivals to be #1 driver. Either that or working through F2 and then starting in F1 replacing a driver. I'd be ok with guys moving up as others retire, but I'd at least want a season with the regulars before changes start happening.

That being said, very disappointed creating a team isn't included yet.

And is it just me, or does the game look even better this year?! Hard to believe, the graphics have always been top notch, but the screens look better. The sounds in the videos they've released too, especially in the replays, sound way better too.
From what I've read, the F2 season in career mode is the 2018 season and the F2 guys who transfer into F1 are the actual F1 rookies form 2019 Norris, Russel and Albon. So no actual drivers would be replaced with F2 guys if I understood correctly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »