Home

NBA 2k19 HOF Sliders are Trash

This is a discussion on NBA 2k19 HOF Sliders are Trash within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-20-2019, 09:48 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
NBA 2k19 HOF Sliders are Trash

There is a reason why 2k doesn't implement these sliders for online competitive modes and I believe it's because it takes away a good percentage of user skill. Taking away user skills doesn't equate a high replay value and therefore makes the game less enjoyable.

My recommendation for 2k20 to make it fun again and to increase replay value is to revert back to the previous iterations of the game and set the default sliders for HOF to 50. This ensures balance and doesnt take away any of the user skill.

The HOF Sliders this year should have only been achievable by pure customization. Now i know people who are reading this are thinking, you can always adjust them yourself but when you're playing in an online LG all. Year, egos don't let you do what's more optimal for a competitive experience. You typically choose the latter.

So 2k, please make the necessary adjustments for 2k20 sliders. set them to 50 across the board for HOf and if users want a touggher experience, let us adjust. Don't adjust for us
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »