Home

Old 05-25-2019, 06:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
We’ve Been Ignored!!!

Hello fellow brawlers, I’m making this post on behalf of my fellow PC gamers, who have really been left out of the UFC fun as of late.

I was playing some SnB the other day and had a super technical fight with this GSP (I was using Thompson). Dude was really good at not reacting to my feints, but I ended up beating him after a back and forth. I messaged him to say gg and we ended up talking about how we wished these games were on PC.

MK is amazing on PC and it’s buttery smooth. I’ve never played a fighting game as polished and responsive as that one. I haven’t played it on console yet, but the graphical fidelity is stunning. Anyway, why do we not have a PC version of this game? PC players use controllers too man! Our machines are basically super powerful Xboxes (Or Xbox is a weak PC but I digress), so why not just give us a version with higher graphical fidelity and increased sliders and whatnot, and call it a day?

PLEASE GameplayDev, give us a PC port of this and a launch version of UFC 4!!

This game with max settings and 80+ FPS would be INSANE! Bruising, sweat, physics, light scattering, ray tracing, HD audio, crowd rendering, ultra textures, etc.

The high frame rate would likely solve a lot of nuisance issues as well such as the responsiveness of the buttons. I’d buy this game again on PC just to be able to play it how it was intended to be played.

Last edited by RematchKing; 05-25-2019 at 06:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2019, 09:35 PM   #2
Banned

Re: We’ve Been Ignored!!!

They don’t want this game to be data mined because that would expose a lot. There will never be a pc version
Old 05-25-2019, 09:38 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RematchKing
Hello fellow brawlers, I’m making this post on behalf of my fellow PC gamers, who have really been left out of the UFC fun as of late.
As of late? I don't remember any good MMA games for PC ever honestly. It would be cool to see you guys get something finally (I'm a hybrid myself, have a good gaming PC, but also play on Xbox a lot).
Old 05-25-2019, 09:56 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RematchKing

I was playing some SnB the other day and had a super technical fight with this GSP (I was using Thompson). Dude was really good at not reacting to my feints, but I ended up beating him after a back and forth. I messaged him to say gg and we ended up talking about how we wished these games were on PC.

MK is amazing on PC and it’s buttery smooth. I’ve never played a fighting game as polished and responsive as that one. I haven’t played it on console yet, but the graphical fidelity is stunning. Anyway, why do we not have a PC version of this game? PC players use controllers too man! Our machines are basically super powerful Xboxes (Or Xbox is a weak PC but I digress), so why not just give us a version with higher graphical fidelity and increased sliders and whatnot, and call it a day?

PLEASE GameplayDev, give us a PC port of this and a launch version of UFC 4!!

This game with max settings and 80+ FPS would be INSANE! Bruising, sweat, physics, light scattering, ray tracing, HD audio, crowd rendering, ultra textures, etc.

The high frame rate would likely solve a lot of nuisance issues as well such as the responsiveness of the buttons. I’d buy this game again on PC just to be able to play it how it was intended to be played.
That decision isnt GPDs but I wouldnt be shocked if it was on PC given that EA is really pushing Origin Access.

I would love for offline reasons. Uniform edits. Arena edits. Roster stat changes. Moveset changes. Music edits. It would be glorious,

Last edited by aholbert32; 05-26-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-26-2019, 02:30 AM   #5
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

You will not see more than 60 FPS in fighting games on PC, b/c in this genre another FPS will not allow you play the game right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2019, 06:23 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
You will not see more than 60 FPS in fighting games on PC, b/c in this genre another FPS will not allow you play the game right.
I'm hopeing that we get switch port for next ufc that would be cool
Old 05-26-2019, 07:24 AM   #7
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

I'd like to see a PC version, don't know if one will come. A few thoughts though:

-Game would likely be limited to 60FPS due to how fighting game engines work. Every fighting game I can think of on PC (2D and 3D) are capped at 60FPS, including MK11.

-A full graphics option suite would be really cool, especially the option to disable the motion blur.

-The game would need some kind of anti-cheat added for sure.

- Cross-play with the consoles would be cool. At least with Xbox if the game comes out on Windows.

- An editable ini file for offline variables would be a huge boon to the offline community.

- I'm not sure why EA ports other sports games to PC but not the UFC games. It seems weird to me.
Old 05-26-2019, 01:49 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
I'd like to see a PC version, don't know if one will come. A few thoughts though:

-Game would likely be limited to 60FPS due to how fighting game engines work. Every fighting game I can think of on PC (2D and 3D) are capped at 60FPS, including MK11.

-A full graphics option suite would be really cool, especially the option to disable the motion blur.

-The game would need some kind of anti-cheat added for sure.

- Cross-play with the consoles would be cool. At least with Xbox if the game comes out on Windows.

- An editable ini file for offline variables would be a huge boon to the offline community.

- I'm not sure why EA ports other sports games to PC but not the UFC games. It seems weird to me.
The only thing I can think of is that Madden and FIFA are on the Frostbite engine and the other games arent. Maybe that engine is better suited for porting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »