Home

AEW/WWE/NXT/ROH/NJPW (ALL THE BRANDS)

This is a discussion on AEW/WWE/NXT/ROH/NJPW (ALL THE BRANDS) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2019, 10:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

OVR: 4
AEW/WWE/NXT/ROH/NJPW (ALL THE BRANDS)

This will be a CPU VS. CPU report of WWE 2k19 universe mode (Xbox One).

All ratings have been edited using Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican's Attribute project, which can be found in the WWE 2k section of this forum. If any wrestlers are used which are not in the project, they will be edited by me to fit within the rest of the ratings to the best of my ability.

The rosters are BASED around the real-life situations, but they are neither completely accurate or too far-fetched. I didn't change the out of the box WWE rosters around too much as far as who is on RAW, Smackdown, and NXT. Due to the CAW limit, the rosters for ROH, NJPW, and AEW are not complete. However, there is enough talent to make good shows and I do plan for roster changes as wrestlers may decide to leave a company due to the competition if they feel they aren't being treated fairly, this will keep things quite interesting.

Monday - Raw (WWE)
Tuesday - Tuesday Night Dynamite (AEW)
Wednesday - NXT (WWE)
Thursday - Ring of Honor (ROH)
Friday - New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW)
Saturday - Smackdown (WWE)

WEEK 1 PPV: BACKLASH (WWE)

(will be starting with Tuesday's AEW show, as I noticed too late that I completed the first RAW event in the save file in which I set up this universe, so it will be irrelevant and skipped.)

Last edited by Sportsfan1889; 05-31-2019 at 07:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 12:08 AM   #2
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

Re: AEW/WWE/NXT/ROH/NJPW (ALL THE BRANDS)

TUESDAY NIGHT DYNAMITE (OPENING SHOW, 3 ALL-STAR MATCHES)

PAC VS. "HANGMAN" ADAM PAGE

"HANGMAN" ADAM PAGE was too much for PAC to handle in the debut match of the company, which was a slobber knocker of a match that tested each man's strength. Many fans at ringside, although liking "HANGMAN" ADAM PAGE, even showed their surprise when PAC fell victim. I can't imagine this will be the last of matches between these two.

THE LUCHA BROS VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS

In a DAZZY of a match, THE YOUNG BUCKS picked up the victory over THE LUCHA BROS when MATT JACKSON was able to catch PENTAGON JR. in a vicious sharpshooter in the middle of the mat. After the victory...they didn't stop their attack. THE YOUNG BUCKS beat down THE LUCHA BROS after the bell until they kicked them out of the ring and got onto the top of the turnbuckles to celebrate their assault. A great match that had all the fans on their feet for almost the entirety of the bout!

CHRIS JERICHO VS. KENNY OMEGA

END OF THE MATCH

Last edited by Sportsfan1889; 05-29-2019 at 05:31 AM.
Old 05-29-2019, 01:03 AM   #3
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Ah, damn we had very similar ideas!

Cant wait to see what you do here, mine will be official probably next week!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 05-29-2019, 03:35 AM   #4
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Ah, damn we had very similar ideas!

Cant wait to see what you do here, mine will be official probably next week!

Thanks for checking in! And I'll make sure to keep an eye out for that!
Old 05-29-2019, 04:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

NXT TV, EPISODE 1

KUSHIDA VS. MATT RIDDLE

Seeing two superstars who are both eyeing the NXT North American Championship battle it out is one way to start the NXT show! In a fast paced match, Kushida was able to pick up the victory over Matt Riddle and put himself perhaps, one step closer to a title shot?

SHAYNA BASZLER VS. RHEA RIPLEY

In a match that featured two of NXT's baddest women, it was Shayna Baszler who was able to pick up the victory tonight. A victory that will almost undoubtedly put her in the driver's seat for the first shot at the NXT Women's Championship.

PETE DUNNE VS. TRENT SEVEN

After getting the snot kicked out of him by Trent early on in the bout, Pete Dunne was able to finish off Trent Seven and secure himself a victory on the first NXT show of the year.

RODERICK STRONG VS. KASSIUS OHNO

In a rather quick affair, it was Roderick Strong, with the help of some distraction from the rest of Undisputed Era, who were ringside for the match, that was able to take down Kassius Ohno. I doubt Roderick truly needed the help of his friends, just goes to show you what sort of guys the Undisputed Era are. Despicable.

ALEISTER BLACK VS. KEITH LEE

IN A PHENOMENAL MAIN EVENT, NXT heavyweights Aleister Black and Keith Lee went toe to toe, in a brutal, physical contest. It was a back and forth affair that all ended with Aleister Black connecting a Black Mass to Keith Lee's temple. The crowd was very pleased with the match and gave both competitors a standing ovation after the bell.

Last edited by Sportsfan1889; 05-29-2019 at 06:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 07:51 PM   #6
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Hell of a NXT!

Some great action you are bringing, and I am excited to see it all play out!

Old 05-29-2019, 10:52 PM   #7
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Very cool. Like the simple layout, I'll be following.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:05 PM   #8
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

RUSH VS. MARTY SCURLL

In a evenly-fought contest, Marty Scurll found himself the victor but apparently just winning the match was not enough for The Villain. After faking out everyone by thinking he would walk backstage like a good boy, The Villain turned around stomped on Rush before kicking him outside the ring to cause more havoc to the beaten body of Rush.

BANDIDO VS. MICHAEL ELGIN VS. FLIP GORDON

In a TRIPLE THREAT match, it was "BIG MIKE" who walked out on top. Elgin was able to make work of Flip Gordon before turning his attention to Bandido and taking him out for the count. It was a truly fascinating, exciting, match in which anyone who spectated it would indeed say that the best man did come out on top.

THE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS VS. MILWAUKEE'S WORST

WOW, WHAT A MATCH! I don't think anyone expected this match on the 4 match card to be really anything special...but boy was that expectation wrong! In a match in which Silas Young's noggin started-a-bleedin, this spectacle was PHYSICAL. You always expect with Milwaukee's best (BEER CITY BRUISER is a brute afterall) but it was surprising to see Motor City Machine Guns match that physicality instead of trying to play their own high-flying game. They were in for a brawl and knew switching it up was in the playbook. Good call, as they pick up the victory.

RICOCHET VS. ZACK SABRE. JR

And just like the previous match, we see a competitor (Ricochet) changing their style to match their opponent and while it may have worked out for the Motor City Machine Guns, Ricochet wasn't so lucky as Zack Sabre Jr.'s multiple submission holds eventually wore down Ricochet and he found himself tapping in the middle of the ring. ZSJ showed a lot of hunger in this match and it will be interesting to see what is in store for him next.

Last edited by Sportsfan1889; 05-31-2019 at 07:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »