Home

Slider difficulties

This is a discussion on Slider difficulties within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2019, 01:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Slider difficulties

When I change any slider it seems to completely change unrelated aspects of the game.

I even found a slider set I like and downloaded it. It's great. The only problem is that threes are way too easy. But if I simply lower CPU and User threes by 2 points it changes everything. All the sudden I can easily drive straight by my defender, where the original sliders had solid defense.

And i run into this same problem when i try to create my own sliders (which is why i tried dowloading). I'll be on the path to getting the game how i like, and then a simple change will impact things it simply should not impact.

Am i doing something wrong. It seems simple enough, but it's a problem I've run into ever since 2k switched from all difficulties starting with every setting at 50 last year.

Anyone else have this issue. It makes the game unplayable for a slider fanatic like me.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #2
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Slider difficulties

Bump. Similar question. I play on All Star and Superstar. CPU seems to get a 2nd quarter run on me that I can't catch up. So if I lower certain sliders of the CPU rather than raise my sliders, am I lowering Super Star to All-Star or Pro?
Old 07-08-2019, 11:37 AM   #3
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Slider difficulties

Found my answer. Answered by Schnaidt1 post 1509 on his slider thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »