Home

NBA 2K19 OFFSEASON ROSTER (feat. 2019 NBA DRAFT CLASS & TRADES) *XBOX ONE*

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 OFFSEASON ROSTER (feat. 2019 NBA DRAFT CLASS & TRADES) *XBOX ONE* within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2019, 09:52 AM   #1
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

OVR: 0
Smile NBA 2K19 OFFSEASON ROSTER (feat. 2019 NBA DRAFT CLASS & TRADES) *XBOX ONE*

NBA 2K19 COMPLETE OFFSEASON ROSTER

BY BryanDfor3

XBOX ONE

File Name: 2K20 ROOKIES+TRADES, & SIGNINGS
Gamertag: BryanDfor3

Hey OS visitors! Sorry for the late post, but here are the details for my offseason roster, currently available for download on Xbox One!

This is my fifth straight year doing offseason rosters/draft classes for NBA 2K, and I've posted my previous projects on OS in years past:

NBA 2K16 Offseason Roster Details
NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster Details
NBA 2K18 Offseason Roster Details

How to Download:

A) From the main menu in 2K select "Options/Features"

B) Scroll to the right and select "Create Roster" under "Roster Creator"

NOTE: If you do not see a list of community uploaded rosters at this point in time, you are not connected to NBA 2K's server. If you have this problem, troubleshoot the issue on the web, that is strictly a problem with your connection status.

C) Press 'Y' to search by gamertag and type in BryanDfor3

D) Select 2K20 ROOKIES+TRADES, & SIGNINGS

E) Once the roster appears, exit and save the roster under whatever name you'd like (ex. "GOAT")

How to Use in a Quick Game:

F) In Quick Game menu, press the left stick button to load a custom roster

G) Select the roster file you've already downloaded ("GOAT") or follow instructions C-D for the most up-to-date version

IF YOU GET AN ERROR MESSAGE THAT SAYS

"This save file is corrupted, and cannot be loaded."

PLEASE KEEP TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE. IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE. I PROMISE THE FILE IS NOT CORRUPT, 2K IS JUST BEING DIFFICULT AND IT MIGHT TAKE A FEW MINUTES OR HOURS TO WORK

Download instructions can also be viewed in my YouTube video here

Offseason Roster Features:

Accurate Rookies:

If you're familiar with my work, then you know that I take a lot of pride in my rookie ratings. For those who aren't aware, I use prospects' real life college stats to calculate many of their attributes using regression methods (AKA a lot of math). That is to say, something like Zion Williamson's rebounding attributes are obtained using a function of his college rebounding percentage statistics. The formulas for these functions have been derived from how NBA 2K rates rookies when NBA 2K first releases.

In addition, I've done my homework on prospects by watching a ton of film on YouTube, the actual NCAA season itself, as well as reading scouting reports from various basketball outlets such as DraftExpress, The Ringer, The Stepien etc., to get a strong feel of players' strengths and weaknesses.

I'd say that if you disagree or want to change any player's OVR rating in my roster, the intangibles rating should be your go-to to accomplish that, since that won't compromise a player's actual on-court abilities.

With that being said, I am missing close to half of the second round rookies who were drafted at this point in time (07/01) and plan on adding them in over time. It's very possible if you're reading this after 07/01 that some of these players have already been added to the roster, but at the moment, I'm missing the following players:

Spoiler

Players I created who went undrafted, but did not sign with a team (ex. Jontay Porter) can be found in the free agent pool.

FREQUENT Updates:

I'd like to also emphasize that this roster is not a finished product (unless you are reading this in September). The roster will stay updated with every trade that happens during this offseason, as well as every free agent signing, in a timely fashion. Please bear in mind there are some days I might not be near my Xbox, but I am always in the loop about NBA transactions and will complete any necessary roster moves as soon as possible. If I miss anything (especially new jersey numbers), PLEASE alert me via Twitter (@BryanDfor3), and check my Twitter for updates on any activity I'm currently involved in on the roster.

TO SEE EVERY MOVE I'VE DONE IN THE ROSTER AND THOSE THAT I'M STILL MISSING, VISIT https://bit.ly/2RKoLAI

Updated Contracts:

The roster also has the up-to-date contracts and will show fresh contracts for players who get signed during the offseason. Currently, all 1st round rookies that are on a roster have a projected rookie contract applied to them. In addition, all non-rookie player have a year removed from their contract, and their "Years Pro" increased by 1 (where 2K has allowed it). Player ages have been increased by one year since MyLEAGUE removes a year from the age.

No Changes to Existing NBA Players:

To preserve the gameplay that 2K fans have been become accustomed to over the course of the year, no changes will be made to the ratings, signatures, or badges of non-rookie players in the roster

Other Notes:

This roster is injury-free, almost mimicking a launch day roster in 2K. Any injuries sustained in the offseason will not be reflected in the roster

If anyone has any questions or concerns about the roster, Twitter is always the best way to contact me and gain additional insight. Thanks for downloading and enjoy!

-Bryan

My Twitter: twitter.com/BryanDfor3
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BryanDfor3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BryanDfor3_NBA2K19_20190630_14-48-22 (2).jpg (87.2 KB, 479 views)

Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/BryanDfor3

Last edited by bryandfor3; 07-09-2019 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Added new rookies into the roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2019, 09:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K19 OFFSEASON ROSTER (feat. 2019 NBA DRAFT CLASS & TRADES) *XBOX ONE*

Good stuff man! I appreciate all the work you put into the roster. I was wondering if you will finish editing the coaches, and if you will be posting on here when you release an update? One suggestion would be to put the date on your roster update so we know how recent it is. Keep up the good work! This will definitely hold us over until 2K20!
Old 07-02-2019, 10:20 PM   #3
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greaper15473
Good stuff man! I appreciate all the work you put into the roster. I was wondering if you will finish editing the coaches, and if you will be posting on here when you release an update? One suggestion would be to put the date on your roster update so we know how recent it is. Keep up the good work! This will definitely hold us over until 2K20!

Thanks for downloading! I can definitely get a jump on the coaches this week.

As far as roster updates, I have a Google Doc that can be viewed here with every transaction/edit that I've made to the roster (broken down by day), as well as transactions that I'm missing. Makes it transparent for others to see the times where I may be away from my Xbox, but am also aware of the ongoing free agency activity.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:04 PM   #4
Rookie

ztennen11's Arena

Nice job with the updates. Cannot say the same for the ratings with LaVine higher than Middleton and many others.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

He didn’t adjust any ratings. It was mentioned in the post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2019, 05:25 AM   #6
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Gaming With and Enjoying This Roster A+ CAPs
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 07-03-2019 at 05:44 AM.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:58 AM   #7
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiffinWillWin
Gaming With and Enjoying This Roster A+ CAPs
Glad you're enjoying, thanks for downloading!

Old 07-03-2019, 09:11 AM   #8
Rookie

DENCIO's Arena

OVR: 2

Sir is this also available in ps4?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »