Home

Madden Gameplay Camera Editor by TheBleedingRed21

This is a discussion on Madden Gameplay Camera Editor by TheBleedingRed21 within the Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #1
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden Gameplay Camera Editor by TheBleedingRed21

Madden Gameplay Camera Editor

This tool does NOT allow you to have a custom camera such as moving the camera around how you want, but what this camera DOES do is the next best thing. It will allow you to PIECE together the camera presets to customize your gameplay camera on how YOU want to play.

There are 16 different camera views that you can change to customize your camera setup. These are listed below inside the spoiler.

Spoiler

The Tool

How to Install

Download the file:
http://bit.ly/MaddenGameplayCamEditor

There is a README included. If you DO NOT read this, you will not install this properly and probably will not get it to work. You ARE responsible for exporting your own file from frosty. It is ALL explained inside the README.

Enjoy!

Some examples:

WIDE BASE with ZOOM PREPLAY AND ZOOM POSTPLAY

ZOOM BASE with STANDARD RUNNING and WIDE POSTPLAY

ZOOM BASE with WIDE PASS IN THE AIR and STANDARD RUNNING

ZOOM BASE with BROADCAST FG IN FLIGHT

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 07-01-2019 at 07:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2019, 09:10 AM   #2
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden Gameplay Camera Editor by TheBleedingRed21

This looks incredibly interesting! I am at work and can't actually try it yet but I downloaded and opened and I am blown away at all the scenarios you can tweak. Can you actually choose a mix of standard cameras and broadcast cameras? If so what happens? Does the camera pan around to meet each angle?

I guess I am curious if you started out zoomed, then had it switched to broadcast for running camera? Does it actually switch or pan to the side camera? If so....I'm gonna have some fun testing this out. I prefer running the ball from broadcast camera already as I just feel like I hit the holes and have more patience for some reason.

Thanks! Look forward to actually using this.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:31 AM   #3
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

So one thing that’s confusing is broadcast camera is the farther straight back camera, not the side camera. That’s called Coach Cam according to Madden. (We all call it broadcast).

Basically if you start zoom and chose broadcast running (it’s actually like coordinator cam, not the side view) it will pan back after the snap and smoothly go back until it reaches that camera view.

It doesn’t snap into place, it’s a smooth animation which makes it even better.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:14 PM   #4
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

So none of these options actually use the Coach Cam (which is actually called broadcast when choosing cameras in the game) view?

So when I choose "base camera to edit" from your menu and select "Broadcast" I am really only modifying the "coordinator" view....or some call it the "all-22"view?

I just want to be clear as I am confused because I choose broadcast cam all the time from the in game menu and it is clearly from the side view and is not the coordinator cam. In fact I think there are 5 cameras in game and your editor only shows 4 so I am guessing the side view is not editable like the others?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

What a beautiful addon. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2019, 05:10 PM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
So none of these options actually use the Coach Cam (which is actually called broadcast when choosing cameras in the game) view?

So when I choose "base camera to edit" from your menu and select "Broadcast" I am really only modifying the "coordinator" view....or some call it the "all-22"view?

I just want to be clear as I am confused because I choose broadcast cam all the time from the in game menu and it is clearly from the side view and is not the coordinator cam. In fact I think there are 5 cameras in game and your editor only shows 4 so I am guessing the side view is not editable like the others?

Thanks in advance.
The names are what the actual file uses. So broadcast is basically ALL 22. I didn’t add the side view camera you are referring to. I got a few things I’m wanting to update so I might add that camera in, I have to see how it works and rotates, might not be ideal.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:29 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
The names are what the actual file uses. So broadcast is basically ALL 22. I didn’t add the side view camera you are referring to. I got a few things I’m wanting to update so I might add that camera in, I have to see how it works and rotates, might not be ideal.
I would LOVE if you could fit that in. I think most of the people on OS who are camera focused are concerned with the side view/broadcast cam and have been looking for a way to make it easier to pass down field in that view.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:22 PM   #8
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

That broadcast FG cam looks great!
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Footbll PC Utilities »