Home

NCAA 2020 Roster Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on NCAA 2020 Roster Spreadsheet within the Maximum Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2019, 03:16 PM   #1
Rookie

ElectricAggie's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA 2020 Roster Spreadsheet

While we are not sure if roster sharing is available yet for the PS4 version of the game, I went ahead and created roster templates for all 130 teams on the below google spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

So while roster sharing isn't confirmed, we could still use the spreadsheet as a road map to create NCAA rosters within the game. If you want to work on any part of the roster spreadsheet, click on the link above and hit "Request Access". This is pretty much completely open to the community, so hopefully we can get this knocked out before the game is released in September

If you have any suggestions about how to improve the template, please let me know.

Edit: I noticed some teams are going over the 68 player maximum. Please try to choose the 68 best players on the team since the rosters for each team in the game are capped at 68.
Houston Rockets

Last edited by ElectricAggie; 08-20-2019 at 04:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2019, 03:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 2020 Roster Spreadsheet

From my understanding, there will not be online sharing; however, edits can be shared through a physical thumb drive on PS4.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:33 PM   #3
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFL Maximum Sim
From my understanding, there will not be online sharing; however, edits can be shared through a physical thumb drive on PS4.
Files are tied to the user.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:34 PM   #4
Rookie

BTW, Aggie, thanks for access to your spreadsheet design. I may not have the expertise to aid you in your NCAA efforts, but you certainly helped me with a template for my goal to create a CFL Legends Sim League.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:37 PM   #5
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckem27
Files are tied to the user.
Correct. USB roster sharing won’t be available besides sharing with family or friends who want to share login credentials.

There are ways you can get around that, but it costs money and some other things not to be discussed here. Also, it would never work for the masses so won’t be any roster sharing unless they add it in via game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2019, 10:37 AM   #6
Rookie

The Black Redneck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Correct. USB roster sharing won’t be available besides sharing with family or friends who want to share login credentials.

There are ways you can get around that, but it costs money and some other things not to be discussed here. Also, it would never work for the masses so won’t be any roster sharing unless they add it in via game.
So explain this to me like a six grader lol. If I was to buy your game and took the time to customize and edit the teams and conferences to model after the real teams, I can't save it on a USB drive and give it to someone?
Old 07-12-2019, 11:09 AM   #7
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Redneck
So explain this to me like a six grader lol. If I was to buy your game and took the time to customize and edit the teams and conferences to model after the real teams, I can't save it on a USB drive and give it to someone?
Right. The files are tied to the PS user.

If xxxBlazeIt420xxx makes a roster file...he can't put it on a flash drive and give it to fortniteman69 for them to use. It's just how the PS4 handles files.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:01 PM   #8
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckem27
Right. The files are tied to the PS user.

If xxxBlazeIt420xxx makes a roster file...he can't put it on a flash drive and give it to fortniteman69 for them to use. It's just how the PS4 handles files.
Does the Xbox one handle files the same way too? I have all systems If it will work on the Xbox that will be a reason to buy it on that instead.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Maximum Football »