Home

Roster issue - Roster doesn't show up in playnow or Myleague

This is a discussion on Roster issue - Roster doesn't show up in playnow or Myleague within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 07-18-2019, 05:35 AM   #1
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Roster issue - Roster doesn't show up in playnow or Myleague

I have a custom roster I edited. It won't show up in playnow or myleague as saved in my local drive. It shows up in the roster edit screen as a saved roster on my local. It is an edited version of a simworld roster so the classic teams and all time teams have no players. Anyone know how to fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2019, 08:46 AM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Roster issue - Roster doesn't show up in playnow or Myleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
I have a custom roster I edited. It won't show up in playnow or myleague as saved in my local drive. It shows up in the roster edit screen as a saved roster on my local. It is an edited version of a simworld roster so the classic teams and all time teams have no players. Anyone know how to fix this?
I ran into this problem as well awhile back - the solution that I found was to save and share - when you go to upload the roster scroll all the way to the bottom and you should find it there - hope this helps!
Old 07-18-2019, 06:18 PM   #3
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

Hello! I have a similar problem. My last edited roster does not appear in PLAY NOW. In total I have 9 custom rosters and only appear 8. My solution has been to save twice the same roster and that way in PLAY NOW appears. Is there any other solution? Thank you very much, apologies for the language I am using translator.
Old 07-19-2019, 02:27 AM   #4
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

If there are teams below the minimum number of required players, the roster will not work in play now. You have to fill in the teams with 13 players each although 11 or 12 might do it too. Less than that and roster won't work

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2019, 07:52 AM   #5
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try it, but it seems strange to me that if I save the same custom roster twice that it appears in PLAY NOW. I will continue doing tests.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2019, 10:24 AM   #6
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

I have downloaded a custom roster with all the complete teams with 14 players. I have saved the roster and no message has appeared warning me that I am missing players. I have been to PLAY NOW and this template DOES NOT APPEAR.

I repeat that I have 10 custom rosters and I can only play in PLAY NOW with 9. The last custom roster does not appear. In order to play with the latter I have to save the same personalized roster twice. BUG?
Old 07-19-2019, 12:21 PM   #7
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by furgolero05
I have downloaded a custom roster with all the complete teams with 14 players. I have saved the roster and no message has appeared warning me that I am missing players. I have been to PLAY NOW and this template DOES NOT APPEAR.

I repeat that I have 10 custom rosters and I can only play in PLAY NOW with 9. The last custom roster does not appear. In order to play with the latter I have to save the same personalized roster twice. BUG?
I have encountered this same problem and what solved the issue for me was saving and sharing. I mentioned this in my post above ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
Old 07-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #8
Rookie

furgolero05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
I have encountered this same problem and what solved the issue for me was saving and sharing. I mentioned this in my post above ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
Thanks for the reply. I just tried it and it does not work for me. My problem is that whatever the last saved custom roster that I have DOES NOT APPEAR IN PLAY NOW. And to solve this I have to save twice the same roster in the last two free spaces saved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »