Home

Is it still possible to play online dynasties?

This is a discussion on Is it still possible to play online dynasties? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2019, 10:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is it still possible to play online dynasties?

I’ve been MIA from the 14 game for a while but I’m getting that itch again. For me, the challenge of the real opponent was always more intriguing than the CPU games as they always meant more to win. Is it still possible to play in online dynasties and if so... are there any available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 02:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Is it still possible to play online dynasties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupurt266
I’ve been MIA from the 14 game for a while but I’m getting that itch again. For me, the challenge of the real opponent was always more intriguing than the CPU games as they always meant more to win. Is it still possible to play in online dynasties and if so... are there any available?

From what I’ve seen, online is hit or miss. Create 11 other fictional coaches and recruit and play against yourself. Some of the best competition, and play on your own time. I’ve created some great rivalries and epic games bc of this.

Old 07-31-2019, 03:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho
From what I’ve seen, online is hit or miss. Create 11 other fictional coaches and recruit and play against yourself. Some of the best competition, and play on your own time. I’ve created some great rivalries and epic games bc of this.

Not gonna lie... this sounds confusing as hell. Also, how do you play yourself? Always play one side of the ball?

Old 07-31-2019, 04:01 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Not gonna lie... this sounds confusing as hell. Also, how do you play yourself? Always play one side of the ball?

Haha I just choose one team if they happen to be playing each other. I actually realigned the conferences and chose one school from each. Creates my own universe and creates interesting bowl matchups. The recruiting is a blast too. Since I had kids and got back into school, the little time I have for NCAA, I can only play by myself.

Old 07-31-2019, 06:18 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho
Haha I just choose one team if they happen to be playing each other. I actually realigned the conferences and chose one school from each. Creates my own universe and creates interesting bowl matchups. The recruiting is a blast too. Since I had kids and got back into school, the little time I have for NCAA, I can only play by myself.

I can see where the recruiting would be fun... except when you have a recruit that you want at all schools. Then I guess you just throw the sink at them and see where the CPU decides to put them. I bet at that rate it probably takes a solid week to get through one week of games.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2019, 07:37 PM   #6
Rookie

Icester's Arena

Quote:

There is a bunch of people still playing...I’m currently in a 12 team online dynasty league, which is a blast...and has been going strong for 2.5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-31-2019, 09:05 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icester
There is a bunch of people still playing...I’m currently in a 12 team online dynasty league, which is a blast...and has been going strong for 2.5 years

That’s awesome. How did you find it? On here?

Old 07-31-2019, 09:14 PM   #8
Rookie

Icester's Arena

Quote:
That’s awesome. How did you find it? On here?

I found the current league I’m in on a forum here on OS...it’s hit or miss, I just happen to get luck with this league “Grown Man League”

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »