Home

User pass rush tips

This is a discussion on User pass rush tips within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2019, 01:01 PM   #1
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
User pass rush tips

Anyone got any good manual user pash rush tips or videos? Because I am still getting stonewalled on 95% of plays even with X-factor players. Considering people were raving about this during the beta I figured I must be doing something wrong. Maybe we can start a thread and get some good tips in here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 01:06 PM   #2
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Re: User pass rush tips

This sounds ridiculous but I’ve really enjoyed playing pro. Just trying to make it a bit harder currently. But to answer your question the only tip I have is to lower Cpu pass block. When I played all pro I had it around 35 she on all madden around 30. On pro I keep it at 50 and it works great

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Anyone got any good manual user pash rush tips or videos? Because I am still getting stonewalled on 95% of plays even with X-factor players. Considering people were raving about this during the beta I figured I must be doing something wrong. Maybe we can start a thread and get some good tips in here
Maybe this is super obvious, but try to time the snap well, and also the pass rush move. When it goes bold is when you want to hit the button. You won't always win the battles, but it should help.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:28 PM   #4
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
This sounds ridiculous but I’ve really enjoyed playing pro. Just trying to make it a bit harder currently. But to answer your question the only tip I have is to lower Cpu pass block. When I played all pro I had it around 35 she on all madden around 30. On pro I keep it at 50 and it works great

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Pro huh? Interesting. Your not finding it to easy?
Old 08-01-2019, 01:29 PM   #5
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleBrew
Maybe this is super obvious, but try to time the snap well, and also the pass rush move. When it goes bold is when you want to hit the button. You won't always win the battles, but it should help.
Thanks man. I am currently doing both of these things but it's just not effective. I don't expect to win them all but guys like von Miller are getting stonewalled by low 70's tackles on all pro simulation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 01:36 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Sorry no videos to show, but I've found something that might help, although I am struggling as well. Use RT to jump the snap, but then get off of it and hit X and push back defender. Then, try engaging RT and A and directionally spin your player off the block. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, which is the way I believe it should be. Good luck!
Old 08-01-2019, 01:38 PM   #7
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

Yeah the pass rush this year seems near impossible. I’ve been playing on All Pro and tinkering with the sliders to find a nice spot with everything. Pass rushing is definitely tougher in this game. If I blitz, it’s always a big completion given up too. I also find when I do get to the QB, they shake off one or two hits no problem and I lose the sack to a completion/throw away.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Teams:
New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Old 08-01-2019, 01:59 PM   #8
MVP

I have found letting the CPU rush and covering creates more pressure than trying to rush myself. There is a timing mechanic on when you should hit the pass rush move, but I am not super sure what the timing is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »