Home

All-American Bug

This is a discussion on All-American Bug within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2019, 02:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
All-American Bug

I just finished 10-3 as the offensive coordinator and my defense was horrible. 126th in points allowed, 126th in total yardage, 125th in total passing, 1st in total rushing allowed.

Yet, I had two First Team AA and two Second Team AA plus a Freshman Team selection. Furthermore, about 75% of the All Conference defense was my team.

My offense ranked top 5 in every category, including my QB throwing for 4K+ yards, but didn’t even get an All Conference selection. My QB also was a Top 5 quarterback in terms of ncaa passing yardage.

How does that happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 11:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: All-American Bug

It’s because there’s a bug in 14 with the way defensive stats are kept for user controlled players, specifically, tackles. Unlike the CPU players who get credit for both solo and assists, your players get almost all their tackles counted as solos. If you look at the stats just for your conference you’ll see your players all around the top of the tackles list because they have so many more solos than the CPU guys. So they get picked for AA and all-conference.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:37 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: All-American Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill891
It’s because there’s a bug in 14 with the way defensive stats are kept for user controlled players, specifically, tackles. Unlike the CPU players who get credit for both solo and assists, your players get almost all their tackles counted as solos. If you look at the stats just for your conference you’ll see your players all around the top of the tackles list because they have so many more solos than the CPU guys. So they get picked for AA and all-conference.
That makes much more sense. I had the top 5 tacklers in the country.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »