Home

College Hoops 2k20 for PS3

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2k20 for PS3 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2019, 11:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
College Hoops 2k20 for PS3

Im working on new season of college hoops heres the first upload heres rosters and new team chants
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (4.06 MB, 405 views)

Last edited by wfwilson; 08-29-2019 at 07:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2019, 05:43 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: College Hoops 2k20 for PS3

I finished the top 25 and added Seattle U, North Carolina Central ,Houston Baptist ,Incarnate ,Bryant ,UMass Lowell and Northern Kentucky

Last edited by wfwilson; 08-16-2019 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Missed a team
Old 08-16-2019, 11:08 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfwilson
I finished the top 25 and added Seattle U, North Carolina Central ,Houston Baptist ,Incarnate ,Bryant ,UMass Lowell and Northern Kentucky

I can help you with this project if you'd like. How far along are you?

I helped with the college roster for 2k18 on pc.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Really now im jus going thru divisions now started on albany the top 25 teams done and the teams not on there...how do u put the rosters on here....the only body shapes imma use is skinny and thin to mamake them look better 175 to 249 I use skinny ripped and 250 to 299 I use skinny buff then 300 plus I use thin ripped...it makes the players lopk alot better

Last edited by wfwilson; 08-16-2019 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added more
Old 08-16-2019, 08:45 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Really now im jus going thru divisions now started on albany the top 25 teams done and the teams not on there...how do u put the rosters on here....the only body shapes imma use is skinny and thin to mamake them look better 175 to 249 I use skinny ripped and 250 to 299 I use skinny buff then 300 plus I use thin ripped...it makes the players lopk alot better

yea skinny ans thin players are more accurate. just plug in a usb to your ps3 and save the roster to that then upload it to a site like mediafire then post it. ill help with all the major conferences like ACC,Big East,Big 12,Big 10, Pac 12 stuff like that. we may be able to get pretty far before actual season begins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2019, 03:12 PM   #6
Rookie

Ok gotcha when im finish wit american east ill load them on here
Old 08-17-2019, 03:17 PM   #7
Rookie

I made north carolina central from that ul c team that was made up and seattle u from winston salem state created Northern Kentucky and Bryant and Houston Baptist, Incarnate W and Umass Lowell from Houston,U Mass and Louisville classic...ill say thwy pretty good except Incarnate and Seattle U for they dont say the team name on there but I think itll pass pretty good
Old 08-20-2019, 11:20 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
I made north carolina central from that ul c team that was made up and seattle u from winston salem state created Northern Kentucky and Bryant and Houston Baptist, Incarnate W and Umass Lowell from Houston,U Mass and Louisville classic...ill say thwy pretty good except Incarnate and Seattle U for they dont say the team name on there but I think itll pass pretty good

cool. I low key almost went to NC Central. but got a bball scholarship to play for Humboldt State.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »