Home

UFC 4-Fighter Likeness Update Reference

This is a discussion on UFC 4-Fighter Likeness Update Reference within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2019, 10:58 PM   #1
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
UFC 4-Fighter Likeness Update Reference

Going into UFC 4, among the fighters that are moving over to the new game, many will need character model updates to stay current. Here are some references for keeping the fighter likeness up to date. Let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

Tim Elliott
Hair + Beard

TJ Dillashaw
Tattoo(Sleeve)

Zabit Magomedsharipov
Hair + Body
The hair needs to be less straight and perfect, and more messy/curly, and he needs to be much much slimmer.

Max Holloway
Goatee + Vale Tudo Shorts
More of a defined/thicker Goatee now, and he's been wearing the Vale Tudo shorts.

Renato Moicano
Short Shorts

Jeremy Stephens
Hair + Beard

Jose Aldo
Brazilian Drug lord Stache

Khabib Nurmagomedov
Beard

Anthony Pettis
Welterweight Beefcake

Dustin Poirier
Tattoo(Left Sleeve)

Diego Sanchez
Hair

Oliver Aubin-Mercier
Canadian Gangster Stache

Cowboy
Hair + Beard

RDA
Goatee

Paul Felder
Beard + Body. Felder has some muscle on him IRL, but hes way to skinny in game.

Jorge Masvidal
Hair + Beard

Mike Perry
Hair(Cornrow Mowhawk)

Uriah Hall
Body. Hall is a beefcake.

Jon Jones
Bald & Goatee + Shorts(Bald & Vale Tudo)

JDS
Bald

Derrick Lewis
Beard

Big Nog
Legend/Pride Nog. Nog is the only old Retired fighter that hasn't been given the "legend" treatment for some reason. Pride Nog with the Vale Tudo shorts would be crazy awesome.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 08-10-2019 at 11:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 05:46 PM   #2
Pro

Re: UFC 4-Fighter Likeness Update Reference

I think bodies in general need to be looked at. Yoel Romero looks small in game. So does Tyron Woodley, although not as bad. Those guys are genetic freaks IRL. Derrick Lewis is a bad offender as well.

Like I said I just think bodies in general look off in a lot of cases.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:21 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Glad to see Bassi liked this so it means he's seen it. Would love to see if we could get this stickied.
Old 08-13-2019, 05:37 AM   #4
MVP

Before I mention which fighters I don't like/need updating in terms of appearance, I'd like to praise the team for getting Luke Rockhold (among others) spot on. His win animation is terrific too. Eddie Alvarez was also updated compared to UFC 2 and looks brilliant now. Nate too. Let's see what could do with a change now:

— Dominick Cruz' face looks off. His body and hair look great, but his face is just off. Let him have whatever Rockhold and Alvarez had.

—Edson Barboza also looks off, in terms of both face and body. He's much more muscular and his legs aren't sticks.

—Romero is also much bulkier. Not that he's bad now but I he could be a bit better I think. Might be the legs again.

Apparently Haz has covered everything else that I had in mind. I guess that's thread to discuss appearances from now on though.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:46 PM   #5
Rookie

I think Stipe really needs to be updated as well, his hair is very outdated as is his tattoos on his foot/leg and his shorts.

I also think Robert Whittaker looks really weird in the game, his goatee is a lot bigger now and his body looks very strange and lanky in the game.

Cejudo should also look more built and just bulkier. Israel Adesanya on the other hand looks too beefy and I noticed most of his tattoos aren’t in the game but I think that might be because he has anime tattoos which could have copyright issues, not sure though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2019, 05:53 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzakB907
I think Stipe really needs to be updated as well, his hair is very outdated as is his tattoos on his foot/leg and his shorts.

I also think Robert Whittaker looks really weird in the game, his goatee is a lot bigger now and his body looks very strange and lanky in the game.

Cejudo should also look more built and just bulkier. Israel Adesanya on the other hand looks too beefy and I noticed most of his tattoos aren’t in the game but I think that might be because he has anime tattoos which could have copyright issues, not sure though.
Cejudo's also using Vale Tudo shorts now, I think. On that note, I think Weidman no longer uses those. Barboza uses the short board ones now.

Last edited by Kingslayer04; 08-13-2019 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:38 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
Cejudo's also using Vale Tudo shorts now, I think. On that note, I think Weidman no longer uses those. Barboza uses the short board ones now.
Yair Rodriguez is also using the V.T. shorts now so is Jacare, I think they should just add an “Edit fighter” option where you can change an existing fighters shorts. Also Kelvin Gastelum uses the Mexico fight kit and Sean O’Malley used the Irish kit in his most recent fight.
Old 08-18-2019, 11:10 AM   #8
MVP

I'm becoming more and more convinced that they should let us choose the type of shorts for every fighter, as so many people have switched them up in recent months. Nate Diaz being the latest (long board shorts). That being said, this doesn't apply for colours, as the colours have to do with nationality.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »