Home

Send receivers in motion - Face Of The Franchise

This is a discussion on Send receivers in motion - Face Of The Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2019, 12:08 AM   #1
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12
Send receivers in motion - Face Of The Franchise

Trying to send a receiver (any receiver) in motion when playing Face of the Franchise... No luck. I'm playing on Xbox One and I'm correctly pressing the B button to select an eligible receiver, but this results in nothing happening.

Has anyone seen this or come across a solution? Is there a setting within the game that's stopping motion from happening?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 04:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Send receivers in motion - Face Of The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
Trying to send a receiver (any receiver) in motion when playing Face of the Franchise... No luck. I'm playing on Xbox One and I'm correctly pressing the B button to select an eligible receiver, but this results in nothing happening.

Has anyone seen this or come across a solution? Is there a setting within the game that's stopping motion from happening?
They don't allow player motion in the mode. Makes no sense, but honestly it looks like if it isn't connected to MUT it isn't going to get much love or detail.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:37 AM   #3
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
They don't allow player motion in the mode. Makes no sense, but honestly it looks like if it isn't connected to MUT it isn't going to get much love or detail.
Neither do they allow slow sim. I don’t get this. Why limit the player? Someone simply needs to be replaced. Not because they are a bad worker, but because they fundamentally do not understand the customer.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:52 AM   #4
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
Well that stinks! Especially considering the 'Face Of The Franchise' is a QB-specific game mode, why would something as simple as motioning a player be locked out? Last time I checked, eligible receivers do motion to different locations at or behind the LOS. Also, how's an RB going to slide to one side or another to pick up a blitz if they can't motion pre-snap?

EA, please patch this!
Old 03-25-2020, 11:37 AM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

To send a player in motion press b/o until it switches/highlights the player you want to motion. Then hold LS towards the direction where you want your player to motion to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2020, 03:31 PM   #6
Rookie

jaebonez34's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnghost7
To send a player in motion press b/o until it switches/highlights the player you want to motion. Then hold LS towards the direction where you want your player to motion to.

One reason it won't let you motion a receiver could be because of the play call as well. I know that most of the "drive concept" plays that already has a "motioned WR" when you hike the ball (their play art will be blue on the play screen) won't allow you to motion another player. In this case you can hot route the receiver that's already in motion to another route and then you should be able to select another player to motion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »