Home

All-American-5 minute Quarter-Offensivly Biased sliders

This is a discussion on All-American-5 minute Quarter-Offensivly Biased sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2019, 10:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4

*All-American difficulty Human & CPU
*5 minute quarters
*Fatigue--off
*Auto-Subs--off
*Game Speed--Fast or Very Fast (timed out closer to how fast they cover distance in real life)
*80 speed thresh hold (since the difference between fastest and slowest players in real life is 1 to 2 seconds over 40 yards and angles are everything. If a fast player gets out ahead he still won't be caught with 80 thresh hold. It just makes breaking away a bit more difficult and tightens the gap between good teams and bad teams)

All sliders left at 50 unless noted below

Human--CPU
QB Acc.---50--75
WR Ctch--75--75
Run Blck--50--65
Pass Blck-70--70
Run Def---5----50
Pass Def--5---35
FG Pwr---55--55
FG Acc--40--40

I've never had to go to Heisman bcuz with auto subs turned off the CPU plays the game alot different. Playing through the whole game instead of fading away in the second half. Boosted Passing game bcuz how often do we really see players just drop wide open passes which I seen way too much on normal sliders. It is Set to favor Offense just like the game does in real life. Hopefully some could find these useful...as I know it's hard to find sliders just the way you want them. I struggled with finding good ones until I took time and made these which seem to work great for me as I've yet to win anything, but a few lower rank bowl games and I've been playing these sliders for 2 years now. Good teams r tough to beat yet beatable and weak teams can be taken advantage of, but yet they might surprise you wrecking a promising season in the span of 20 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2021, 10:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All-American-5 minute Quarter-Offensivly Biased sliders

Which game I’ll try it everyone always post sliders with 10-15 min quarters lol I’m old I don’t have that kind of time to play a video game. Yours look good

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-06-2021, 02:08 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gino_454
*All-American difficulty Human & CPU

*5 minute quarters

*Fatigue--off

*Auto-Subs--off

*Game Speed--Fast or Very Fast (timed out closer to how fast they cover distance in real life)

*80 speed thresh hold (since the difference between fastest and slowest players in real life is 1 to 2 seconds over 40 yards and angles are everything. If a fast player gets out ahead he still won't be caught with 80 thresh hold. It just makes breaking away a bit more difficult and tightens the gap between good teams and bad teams)

All sliders left at 50 unless noted below

Human--CPU

QB Acc.---50--75

WR Ctch--75--75

Run Blck--50--65

Pass Blck-70--70

Run Def---5----50

Pass Def--5---35

FG Pwr---55--55

FG Acc--40--40

I've never had to go to Heisman bcuz with auto subs turned off the CPU plays the game alot different. Playing through the whole game instead of fading away in the second half. Boosted Passing game bcuz how often do we really see players just drop wide open passes which I seen way too much on normal sliders. It is Set to favor Offense just like the game does in real life. Hopefully some could find these useful...as I know it's hard to find sliders just the way you want them. I struggled with finding good ones until I took time and made these which seem to work great for me as I've yet to win anything, but a few lower rank bowl games and I've been playing these sliders for 2 years now. Good teams r tough to beat yet beatable and weak teams can be taken advantage of, but yet they might surprise you wrecking a promising season in the span of 20 minutes.

So I did end up trying your settings i didn’t play a full game probably almost half and I saw a lot of good things. Only real question I have is did you do anything to the penalty sliders?

I don’t remember seeing in your post which ncaa game this Was for just assumed since it was somewhat recent it was ncaa 14.

Old 10-30-2022, 09:39 PM   #4
Banned

Is this for ncaafootball14 just curious

Sent from my SM-A716U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-02-2023, 08:51 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorsfan22
Is this for ncaafootball14 just curious

Sent from my SM-A716U using Operation Sports mobile app

I think it is but tbh I’m not sure they worked the same way when I started playing with these and revamp…solid on traditional Ncaa 14 great game and only five minute quarters I’ve been trying to find other sliders that are lower quarters (I guess it doesn’t matter just in terms of amounts of total plays)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2023, 02:29 PM   #6
Rookie

GoBlue!'s Arena

OVR: 2

Love these. I tweaked the penalties and made the qtr 7 mins but other than that they are great. I use WKU or S. Bama and for smaller schools these work really well.
Old 09-30-2023, 09:50 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue!
Love these. I tweaked the penalties and made the qtr 7 mins but other than that they are great. I use WKU or S. Bama and for smaller schools these work really well.

Hey what did you make your penalty settings at and do you play on revamp?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »