Home

How Joining a Madden NFL 20 Online Franchise Can Lead to Valuable Friendships

This is a discussion on How Joining a Madden NFL 20 Online Franchise Can Lead to Valuable Friendships within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
How Joining a Madden NFL 20 Online Franchise Can Lead to Valuable Friendships

The onset of Madden season every year brings with it a phenomenon that seems increasingly rare...

Written By: Kevin Scott

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2019, 08:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Joho16's Arena

OVR: 1
Great article Kevin.* I myself have not jumped into the online franchise world but it sure is tempting, and looks like a lot of fun.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:25 PM   #3
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How Joining a Madden NFL 20 Online Franchise Can Lead to Valuable Friendships

Good article, had I not found a good online league to be a part of I probably would of given up on Madden a while ago. As much as there's times where a long break from madden would do me good I would miss being a part of a good league.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2019, 12:29 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: How Joining a Madden NFL 20 Online Franchise Can Lead to Valuable Friendships

Nice article. I've always wanted to try an online franchise, but my work schedule makes it difficult. Factor in how frequently some leagues advance and the rules/structure of the league's, and I'd probably have a hard time keeping up. Oh well. Is what it is.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-17-2019, 01:06 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12
This is absolutely true.* I first really joined an online franchise a couple years ago.* But, I have become really good friends with several people that were in that franchise.*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2019, 03:53 AM   #6
Banned

Without the online league I joined back in Madden 15 there's no chance I would still be playing the game with the way the game has developed away from my "sim" desires. But I've been rewarded with some great friendships along the way. Over the 15 or so seasons of Madden I've played with this league I've had a non losing record just 4 times, making the playoffs once, and there's no way I would have endured losing season after losing season if the people handing me those losses hadn't developed into an often disjointed online family.

Playing in a great league is absolutely game changing with regards to any sports game and for those hesitant to join one because you're unsure how your skills translate, join one anyways. There will always be someone to help guide you and provide constructive criticism and feedback on how you can improve and be willing to help you out. It might be the commissioner of the league it might just be someone who used to be in your shoes, but there's always someone willing to guide you through the waters of online league play and it's the most rewarding experience you can get in Madden in my humble opinion.
Old 08-21-2019, 03:17 AM   #7
Just started!

?NEW XBOX ONE MADDEN 20 ONLINE FRANCHISE MODE LOOKING FOR MEMBERSJust created a league called "The Region"All interested XBOX ONE USERS Please Join . Conversation group will be created on GroupMe so the league can communicate. Once league is at least about halfway filled up we will set the date for the fantasy draft.Temporary League Settings: 6 Minute Quarters, All-Pro, updated draft classes with the REAL classes as we go through the years, full trades allowed,It is a fantasy draft league that will continue through the next handful of seasons . Upcoming draft classes will be downloaded and utilized in this franchise mode.CONTACT ME at*[email protected]*or at my gamer tag @daaron8 on XBOX with any questions!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »