Home

2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on 2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-23-2019, 12:46 PM   #1
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

Hello and greetings to all. I have just started the process of making NCAA Basketball 10 rosters for Xbox 360, and any help is appreciated. This is the second year in a row that we have been doing these. For last year's rosters, see my other thread.

Contributors:
Spoiler

Teams Done:
Spoiler

Next Teams Up:
Spoiler

Instructions to download:
Spoiler

Last edited by parent22; 08-23-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2019, 08:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

Hey man,

Just wanted to check in and see how these rosters are coming along. I do have the game, but have pretty limited time to play/edit teams. I'm just curious how exactly you get a group to edit this game since there's no sufficient editing software?

Any information would be helpful! I can potentially pitch in to help with specific teams or conferences, but my availability is limited. Thanks!
Old 10-23-2019, 12:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Any updates if you’re still working on this project. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanDonut
Hey man,

Just wanted to check in and see how these rosters are coming along. I do have the game, but have pretty limited time to play/edit teams. I'm just curious how exactly you get a group to edit this game since there's no sufficient editing software?

Any information would be helpful! I can potentially pitch in to help with specific teams or conferences, but my availability is limited. Thanks!
I feel and am exactly in line with you!

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2019, 02:28 PM   #5
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Thumbs up Re: 2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
Hey guys. As many of you guys know I worked on rosters last year, and I mentioned that I would do them this year. Something really big just happened in my life, and it takes priority over this project. I would really love to help, but I just don’t have the time. I can do a few teams like Michigan, but just not a lot that would be hard to find info on. Thanks for understanding!
Thanks for giving the xbox360 game new life last year, since it seemed dead with no rosters in the year prior to that. Who knows, maybe you can always come back by March madness and post any updates ...even a couple teams would be cool. I think we are all getting too old and busy to tackle a project like this. Hopefully chill or anyone else wil keep it alive another year.
-----..too bad we cannot convert ps3 rosters to xbox360. The only way would be manually copying all the players in game one by one having both consoles next to each other but even that would take too long. I have this game for the ps3 emulator so I was thinking of trying to copy a few teams from a ps3 roster. But I also have no time to really do anything big like that. Just an idea. I just purchased this game and won't receive it till next week to try it out.
-----------

Last edited by pinbw; 11-13-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2019, 11:53 AM   #6
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: 2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

****Latest updates: 3/20/20 Big thanks to VirtualMM & anyone trying to keep Ncaa 10 alive like this.
Virtual March Madness 2020 made 68 teams --all credit goes to the great guy VirtualMM on YouTube and Twitter and thanks to patsfanAJM for finding this! https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=32

My 8 team 2019-20 file:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...6&postcount=16

VirtualMM roster - completely different roster author made 64 teams for 2019-20, ready for a virtual tournament.
--------https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2050055988&postcount=47
------------------------------------
update Moving Forward with Parent22 Roster: I attempted copying gatordemps ps3 roster files manually by looking at it on a PS3 emulator and manually editing in game...and I managed to make Florida & KY for this season and added them into the last Parent22 file(below);update 3 more teams updated next page {Duke, Xavier, &Auburn). But copying the data manually took around 10hrs total to finish 5 teams. It was fun, but very time consuming @ 2 1/2 hrs a team...if no one posts any more updates in Dec Holidays & if I do some more I will share them again. But I'm way too busy to do many more...just takes too much time to make teams for this game with the best care.
+++++++++++++
Update2: I have taken 3 hrs just taking pictures of top 10 teams from gatorDemps-
(at the risk of overheating my Computer running a PS3 emulator )
--It has in depth ratings and player models for

1st file-Duke, Michigan St., Louisville, Kansas,
2nd file-Virginia, Gonzaga,Texas Tech, Memphis

If you are a fan of any of these teams you can take time manually copy& editing them in game. They are from GatorDemps PS3 roster, so credit goes to him for the edits. But I deserve credit for taking pictures using a PS3 emulator-and posting my file below .
--------------------
I went ahead and posted My WIP 2019-20 ROSTER FILE (3rd file below) what I have so far (only FL & KY updated)., merged with mustangs post of 16 older teams 2018-19 edits by parent22---those need to be updated this season.

Transfer file method based on all the guides here:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Note: if transfer process using Horizon doesn't work, then start over using Modio and just changing profile id and device id and save and rehash, drag file back to your USB flash drive correct folder.
Hopefully some brave soul can try updating more of the players data from 10 more team edits using the Pictures I posted in first 2 files from gatorDemps 2019-20 roster. (it may take 2+hrs per team to do it exactly like the pictures below; also you may have to completely overlap edit on top of last years player edits by parent22 to get the right YEAR for each player eg.FR, SO,JR, SRs--.).

The community, mustang and parent22 are free to continue updating this into the new season.

-Please share your work if anyone updates this .;

(I'm still hoping Chill posts his own different roster as a working file on his thread, which is further along with 8 teams done.).

-------
For those new to the Final College Basketball games made for Xbox360 & PS3, Most of the rosters for them can be found in one place >> HERE

See next page for more updates.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2019-20 6 Best teams pics.zip (6.09 MB, 40 views)
File Type: zip 2019-20 Next Best teams pics.zip (4.98 MB, 26 views)
File Type: zip 2019-20 WIP Xbox360 GatorDempsPIN ConversFL.KY.zip (2.80 MB, 65 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 11-26-2021 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Links for March madness 2020 file! My own 8 team file with KY Duke Kans, Louiv,Baylor and FL, Aub, Xavier updated to 2019-20
Old 11-16-2019, 04:14 PM   #7
Rookie

Downloaded and Tested your WIP file and it works! Thanks for your efforts.

Old 11-20-2019, 02:27 PM   #8
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Anybody know if these can be edited on the NCAA Football Editors? Any way to make the roster file into an MC02 file?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »