Home

Jhalimm Madden 20 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Jhalimm Madden 20 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2019, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Jhalimm Madden 20 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Update (9/2/19)

Skill Level: Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Quarter Length: 15 Minutes
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock: 13 Seconds
Injury: 50
Fatigue: 65
Player Speed Parity Scale: 0

USER/CPU SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 15
Pass Blocking: 1
WR Catching: 67
Run Blocking: 55
Fumbles: 70
Pass Reaction: 50
Interceptions: 50
Pass Coverage: 25
Tackling: 50

FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 5
Punt Power: 42
Punt Accuracy: 85
Kickoff Power: 59

Penalties

Offside: 99
False Start: 25
Offensive Holding: 60
Defensive Holding: 50
Facemask: 35
Illegal Block In The Back: 45
Roughing The Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 99
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: Off
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

Auto Subs

Out / In

QB: 0/1
RB: 95/98
WR: 90/95
FB/TE: 80/95
OL: 0/1

DT: 95/98
DE: 95/98
LB: 90/97
CB: 85/95
S: 85/95

Last edited by jhalimm; 09-02-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2020, 10:35 AM   #2
Rookie

SCOOTER24_7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jhalimm Madden 20 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I know I'm late but, Wow these look like my sliders I created from watching other people sliders and adjusting. I can tell you did your homework. My only issue was I wasnt seeing any comeback wins. I will lyk how these work for me!
Old 10-11-2020, 04:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Superstar abilities?
Old 10-13-2020, 01:03 PM   #4
Rookie

SCOOTER24_7's Arena

I assume Superstar's abilities are off. Turn OFF Live Playbooks! CPU seems to target star players with this ON!

Who knew Madden could be so fun

I'm playing with Fantasy Draft rosters, so hopefully, these still work with original rosters. LMK!

All of my opinions are from scouting other CPU vs CPU slider options, and End of Year statistics. Do your research people, and stop assuming... I like to say that it's been 45 games with different sliders and I've finally seen a "Come from behind Win" and KR/PR for TDs! I've also seen a "Tie" game! Plenty
of audibles. QB making plays with their feet looks good, especially in a comeback game or when QB has his foot on their necks to seal a Victory. There's a commentary I haven't heard. Qb moves around in the pocket and escapes. More RZ TDs! Fewer 3nOuts!

I've made a few adjustments based on my opinion. Like I've said these are similar to mine but I gotta say I'm enjoying the back-to-back action. Tough and gritty games IMO. More Jukes, spins, stiff arms, and trucks! It's hard to get every penalty to happen often, but after adjusting, it's random so you'll never know how many penalties will happen in a game, or what penalties will affect the game.

I've adjusted.

FATIGUE:52

INJURIES:50

FALSE START:64

HOLDING:70

FACEMASK:40

ILLEGAL BLOCK:50

FUMBLES:32

INTs:24

PassReact: 50

PassCov: 100

PBL:100

RBL:50

CATCHING:100

QB ACC:30

FGPOW:100

PuntACC:90

There are multiple Kickoff TBs in a game

I haven't seen multiple teams with 0 drops until I changed CATCH

There are games with 0 drops and games with more than 4 drops a week. There are more FDs & TDs. NFL has almost over 20 FDs per game, per team. Had to find a way to lower "P" attempts. There are some games in the NFL with a team that has 0 "P". Fewer Punts and More rushing and passing plays for 1st down! Fewer TFLs with RBL and TACKLING, and more KR/PR. In the first games of the season,(2020) 4 or 5 guys had 7
(brk tks). Derrick Henry had 6. In some games, there are no brk tks for Henry. The avg game is about 3 brk tks. Fewer pass deflections with PASS COVERAGE lowered.

FUMBLES does happen, even multiple times a game, especially by QBs! Not every team fumbles, as it should be

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...ate=2021-02-08

IMO there are too many INTs for TD. 10 Int for TD in 1 week is too many. And PASS BLOCKING on "1" was causing too many sacks. The majority of NFL games has at least 2 sacks per team in a game, sometimes 0. ( JJ only had 15 sacks in 2020), And now there are WAY more deep passes taken! WR and S's battle for football looks very realistic.

Needed more penalties. There are over 100 penalty yards in some NFL games. UNNECESSARY ROUGHNESS isn't a part of sliders but I have seen this penalty. ROUGHING THE PASSER is broken so I didn't try to fix anything past that except for FACEMASK. I have seen an ILLEGAL TOUCHING penalty, and also an ILLEGAL MAN DOWNFIELD. I've also seen OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE!! Coach Challenges are a thing.

Less blocked kicks, and more commentary now. Goal line stops are beautiful and exciting!

Trust me, it's as random as it can get like real life IMO

https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../penalties.htm

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/...lties/dir/desc

You helped me, and hopefully, I helped you!

Last edited by SCOOTER24_7; 02-24-2023 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Perfect sliders, OMM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »