Home

When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

This is a discussion on When will we get any info on EA UFC 4???? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2019, 02:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

More than likely this game will be out in half a year and we haven't heard anything at all,no details about what will be improved, no screenshots,no trailers,rosters, nothing at all, just silence. I mean they're obviously not supporting UFC 3 anymore so what are they waiting on as far as releasing a little info and getting everyone hyped up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 12:37 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: When will we get any info on EA UFC 4????

If it follows suit of the last two releases we’ll probably hear something around November with release in February or March 2020.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:17 AM   #3
Rookie

November
And the game release before ..
There won't be much publicity
Just like UFC 3

EA SPORTS UFC 3
Release February 2, 2018

2017/Nov/3
EA SPORTS UFC 3 | Official Reveal Trailer

2017/Nov/10
EA SPORTS UFC 3 | Real Player Motion Tech | Xbox One, PS4

2018/Jan/9
EA SPORTS UFC 3 | GOAT Career Mode Trailer | Xbox One, PS4

2018/Jan/25
EA SPORTS UFC 3 | Knockout Mode Trailer ft. Snoop Dogg

thats all

Last edited by martialxd; 08-25-2019 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #4
Rookie

I am both hoping and expecting this one to take a little bit longer than before. For UFC 3 we had damn near an entire year of dedicated post launch support right? I check these forums constantly for new information but I'd rather they release it summer next year or maybe even as a launch title for the next generation instead of giving us an unfinished game. Besides, we know EA has next gen dev kits on their hands
4 titles on the same unimpressive hardware we've seen for this generation isn't my cup of tea

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-25-2019, 01:53 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
I am both hoping and expecting this one to take a little bit longer than before. For UFC 3 we had damn near an entire year of dedicated post launch support right? I check these forums constantly for new information but I'd rather they release it summer next year or maybe even as a launch title for the next generation instead of giving us an unfinished game. Besides, we know EA has next gen dev kits on their hands
4 titles on the same unimpressive hardware we've seen for this generation isn't my cup of tea

Depends on what you mean by unfinished. If you mean a game that is pretty much bug/glitch/exploit free at release, there will never be a right time to release it.

To be honest, I'd rather have them release a game that builds on UFC 3 on hardware they know how to use than have it be one of the first games on the next gen consoles.

In my experience, the first spots games on new consoles are always trash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 03:11 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Depends on what you mean by unfinished. If you mean a game that is pretty much bug/glitch/exploit free at release, there will never be a right time to release it.

To be honest, I'd rather have them release a game that builds on UFC 3 on hardware they know how to use than have it be one of the first games on the next gen consoles.

In my experience, the first spots games on new consoles are always trash.
Unfinished as in terms of, these features were supposed to be in game but we released it without proper spit and shine/the features we wanted in it
Things like undeniable takedowns driving takedowns and ref stoppages and overall finesse of play
These next generation consoles are following the PC like infrastructure (same as this generation) so making games on those new consoles will be the easiest transition to date.
I'd much rather get a new UFC title with GIGANTIC memory space and power for its genre, allowing us to have realistic Tokyo Dome level crowds, 4k 60fps, and little restraint on developer creativity
We need some things added and tweaked for UFC 4 to be the undisputed GOAT, why not wait till we have far more firepower to get ballsdeep in this hoe and create the ultimate MMA experience?

Old 08-25-2019, 03:40 PM   #7
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

I mean, we still havent really got a "next gen" MMA game in relation to our current gen of systems, IMO. The entire EA UFC franchise still feels like it's a generation behind.

You're talking about all the stuff the NEXT gen of systems can do, but it doesn't feel like we even have a game that takes advantage of the current systems yet.

Maybe i'm just being cynical, but a lot of last gen games have features that EA UFC still doesn't have.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 08-25-2019, 05:11 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
I mean, we still havent really got a "next gen" MMA game in relation to our current gen of systems, IMO. The entire EA UFC franchise still feels like it's a generation behind.

You're talking about all the stuff the NEXT gen of systems can do, but it doesn't feel like we even have a game that takes advantage of the current systems yet.

Maybe i'm just being cynical, but a lot of last gen games have features that EA UFC still doesn't have.
Hey, all the more reason to take advantage of much more powerful hardware instead of using tech that wasnt even impressive when it was released

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »