Home

eFootball PES 2020 Launch Day Patch & Data Pack 1 Details Revealed - Updated Rosters Arrive 2 Days After Launch

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2020 Launch Day Patch & Data Pack 1 Details Revealed - Updated Rosters Arrive 2 Days After Launch within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-04-2019, 06:26 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
eFootball PES 2020 Launch Day Patch & Data Pack 1 Details Revealed - Updated Rosters Arrive 2 Days After Launch

With eFootball PES 2020 scheduled to arrive on September 10, Konami has posted their schedule, on...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2019, 11:53 AM   #2
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: eFootball PES 2020 Launch Day Patch & Data Pack 1 Details Revealed - Updated Rost

I'm excited, although it sucks that they don't have the rosters ready. Not sure why an extra 2 days would be needed but whatevs.

I'm anxious to actually apply that first Live Update, very curious whether they'll let us decline tactical updates, in the event we prefer to edit our own.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:13 AM   #3

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: eFootball PES 2020 Launch Day Patch & Data Pack 1 Details Revealed - Updated Rost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I'm excited, although it sucks that they don't have the rosters ready. Not sure why an extra 2 days would be needed but whatevs.
Konami has had these issues before. One year it took them until Dec (i think?) to update the rosters because they were so behind the times on how to deliver the service.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:37 AM   #4
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

I have a dumb question. I'm going to buy on PS4 and don't have PS+. Can I still update squads without having online? Thanks for any replies
Old 09-10-2019, 06:44 AM   #5
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
I have a dumb question. I'm going to buy on PS4 and don't have PS+. Can I still update squads without having online? Thanks for any replies

Yes. You can still update without PS+. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2019, 08:16 AM   #6
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Yes. You can still update without PS+. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks so much!!
Old 09-10-2019, 08:27 AM   #7
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:

I'm anxious to actually apply that first Live Update, very curious whether they'll let us decline tactical updates, in the event we prefer to edit our own.

There were a lot of transfers IRL that weren’t done until a few days after the deal. I guess the clubs involved registered them in-time but they weren’t reported until late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2019, 09:31 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

Probably because on the 12th all the version of the games will have been released (the asian version only releases on 12th). I believe last year was the same thing, the US version was released two days earlier than the EU version and we only had the roster update when all the versions were released.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »