Home

FIFA 20 Biggest Winners and Losers of the Summer Transfer Window

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 Biggest Winners and Losers of the Summer Transfer Window within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 04:29 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 20 Biggest Winners and Losers of the Summer Transfer Window

It’s now the end of the summer silly season and the major European leagues have kicked...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2019, 10:46 PM   #2
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: FIFA 20 Biggest Winners and Losers of the Summer Transfer Window

"Their rightful fourth place spot..." A backhanded compliment if ever there was one.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:51 PM   #3
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
"Their rightful fourth place spot..." A backhanded compliment if ever there was one.

Hahahahaha

That’s still direct UCL qualification and we both know that we’d take it for our respective clubs EVERY day of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2019, 02:49 PM   #4
Rookie

BeastieBlake's Arena

OVR: 0

BVB are also big winners. They ended up filling some big needs. They got Nico Schultz, Julian Brandt, Thorgan Hazard, and Mats Hummels.

Schultz is a pacey LB from 1899 Hoffemheim. His addition gives BVB a solid LB option that they been needing for a while.

Brandt was steal. They got him on his release cause for 25 million and a lot of top European clubs were interested in him. He's an creative midfielder who's going help us score against teams that like to sit in the back.

Hazard is also a great addition. He was one of the top assisters in the bundesliga (along with Brandt) last year. He is the direct replacement for Pulisic.

Then the most controversial was bringing Hummels back from Bayern. He should be great addition because BVB last year got scored a lot on set pieces. He should be able to help solidify the defense. He is going give the backline experience and leadership that it lacked last season.

Hopefully these additions help get Dortmund over the hump to beat Bayern and win the Bundesliga this year
Old 09-10-2019, 05:34 PM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBlake
BVB are also big winners. They ended up filling some big needs. They got Nico Schultz, Julian Brandt, Thorgan Hazard, and Mats Hummels.

Schultz is a pacey LB from 1899 Hoffemheim. His addition gives BVB a solid LB option that they been needing for a while.

Brandt was steal. They got him on his release cause for 25 million and a lot of top European clubs were interested in him. He's an creative midfielder who's going help us score against teams that like to sit in the back.

Hazard is also a great addition. He was one of the top assisters in the bundesliga (along with Brandt) last year. He is the direct replacement for Pulisic.

Then the most controversial was bringing Hummels back from Bayern. He should be great addition because BVB last year got scored a lot on set pieces. He should be able to help solidify the defense. He is going give the backline experience and leadership that it lacked last season.

Hopefully these additions help get Dortmund over the hump to beat Bayern and win the Bundesliga this year
Yeah they def had a really good window. I rate Brandt A LOT. Watched a lot of Lervkusen last year and he's really a jack of all trades. Can slot in on both wings, as a 10 and even an 8 if need be.

Hummels to me has been steadily declining and living off his past rep. I actually liked Diallo more but I get it, Hummels is a local favorite.

Yeah, they've needed a LB for a while. Schmetlzer's been due for some real competition.

They could get them over the hump, especially if Reus can stay fit and Paco can keep finding the back-of-the-net.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 05:11 PM   #6
Rookie

BeastieBlake's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Yeah they def had a really good window. I rate Brandt A LOT. Watched a lot of Lervkusen last year and he's really a jack of all trades. Can slot in on both wings, as a 10 and even an 8 if need be.

Hummels to me has been steadily declining and living off his past rep. I actually liked Diallo more but I get it, Hummels is a local favorite.

Yeah, they've needed a LB for a while. Schmetlzer's been due for some real competition.

They could get them over the hump, especially if Reus can stay fit and Paco can keep finding the back-of-the-net.
I rather have Abdou Diallo too, but it seems weird that he didn't want competition because as soon as Hummels came in he wanted out. I feel that all the big clubs have competition for their starting spot to further elevate the players. Also BVB just got an extension for Guerreiro which is big for them. A great utility player that can play the left.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »