Home

Good and bad news for the 2k20 myleagueonline fans

This is a discussion on Good and bad news for the 2k20 myleagueonline fans within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2019, 01:08 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Good and bad news for the 2k20 myleagueonline fans

Good news - myleagueonline is still here!

Bad news - 2k didn’t test myleagueonline this year (that makes 3 years in a row where they’ve rolled it out without doing a single thorough check)

Contract extensions - they still don’t work

Cpu generated rookie draft players - still totally random from the attributes to the looks to the names to the signatures. You have black guys names tanner with red hair and blue eyes. You have white guys with a black taper fade and a part named martell. Point guards with 95 handles and 65 ball speed. Centers with 40 handle but they have the steph curry size up. Dudes with a 30 3 ball with Kevin Durant release. Dudes with 30 dunk rating having a lebron james dunk package.

Servers - still running off of a hamster. Tried to sim through an offseason 4 times, didn’t work once

Expansion - you can add extra teams, but only 30 users can claim them. Expansion still doesn’t work

Fantasy draft - doesn’t work. Pick a player, cpu doesn’t register the pick. The clock just keeps going and they give you a random player. (Yes, auto draft is off)

I’m legit confused how they have the exact Same problems as last year and added a couple of new issues.

Last edited by MakeMericaGreatAgain; 09-07-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 01:56 PM   #2
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Good and bad news for the 2k20 myleagueonline fans

bu bu but the forbes journalist told us that servers and MLO bugs were fixed
Old 09-07-2019, 05:00 PM   #3
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMericaGreatAgain
Good news - myleagueonline is still here!

Bad news - 2k didn’t test myleagueonline this year (that makes 3 years in a row where they’ve rolled it out without doing a single thorough check)

Contract extensions - they still don’t work

Cpu generated rookie draft players - still totally random from the attributes to the looks to the names to the signatures. You have black guys names tanner with red hair and blue eyes. You have white guys with a black taper fade and a part named martell. Point guards with 95 handles and 65 ball speed. Centers with 40 handle but they have the steph curry size up. Dudes with a 30 3 ball with Kevin Durant release. Dudes with 30 dunk rating having a lebron james dunk package.

Servers - still running off of a hamster. Tried to sim through an offseason 4 times, didn’t work once

Expansion - you can add extra teams, but only 30 users can claim them. Expansion still doesn’t work

Fantasy draft - doesn’t work. Pick a player, cpu doesn’t register the pick. The clock just keeps going and they give you a random player. (Yes, auto draft is off)

I’m legit confused how they have the exact Same problems as last year and added a couple of new issues.
https://twitter.com/UniqueMazique/st...335582209?s=19

Tweet him. He knows 2k devs and might be able to help.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 09-07-2019, 10:52 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
https://twitter.com/UniqueMazique/st...335582209?s=19

Tweet him. He knows 2k devs and might be able to help.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I tweeted him, but it’s pathetic that I have to. These guys got literally thousands of tweets and a 100 page thread on here last year

What did they do? Release the same game and not test the mode out. It’s either laziness or incompetence, those are the only two options. Either way, time to replace whoever is in charge of this mode

https://twitter.com/UniqueMazique/st...83366627545088
Old 09-08-2019, 02:10 AM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMericaGreatAgain
I tweeted him, but it’s pathetic that I have to. These guys got literally thousands of tweets and a 100 page thread on here last year

What did they do? Release the same game and not test the mode out. It’s either laziness or incompetence, those are the only two options. Either way, time to replace whoever is in charge of this mode

https://twitter.com/UniqueMazique/st...83366627545088

I think your right about them not testing MyLeague each yr, its ridiculous that this game every yr has some of the same glitches, bugs and flaws as the previous yrs game. Heck sometimes, its a few yrs before they finally get around to fixing some things when it comes to MyLeague, and MyGM.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 02:22 AM   #6
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2

As much as I love 2K, I honestly don't think the people who make the game play it.

The MLO in my game crashes on me when I try to add new league members (and when I try to view the new leaderboards in the new MyGM mode).

I can't even invite people to a locker room for a play now game if their PSN name starts with a letter late in the alphabet past the letter M or N.

If you edit rosters, they reordered the attributes to some degree making it harder to keep track of and you can't even global edit the free agents.

Then, every year, while the interface is the same, you have to reload all of your custom images for MyLeague arena's and uniforms you might put together instead of just being able to access what you've already uploaded.

Information screens like salary cap tables have huge headers that make the information you really need to know hidden so you can't see it all on one screen.

My guess is that created rosters will still have screwed up team and player options in MyLeague but don't want to check yet lol.

And I haven't even really looked at the game that close yet.

Crazy stuff.

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.

Last edited by Coach2K; 09-08-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:38 AM   #7
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Coach2K.com
As much as I love 2K, I honestly don't think the people who make the game play it.

The MLO in my game crashes on me when I try to add new league members (and when I try to view the new leaderboards in the new MyGM mode).

I can't even invite people to a locker room for a play now game if their PSN name starts with a letter late in the alphabet past the letter M or N.

If you edit rosters, they reordered the attributes to some degree making it harder to keep track of and you can't even global edit the free agents.

Then, every year, while the interface is the same, you have to reload all of your custom images for MyLeague arena's and uniforms you might put together instead of just being able to access what you've already uploaded.

Information screens like salary cap tables have huge headers that make the information you really need to know hidden so you can't see it all on one screen.

My guess is that created rosters will still have screwed up team and player options in MyLeague but don't want to check yet lol.

And I haven't even really looked at the game that close yet.

Crazy stuff.

They have taken global editing out this yr for FA, but its still there to use for teams? If so, thats ridiculous, why take away global editing for FA, but have it for the teams.

I would think that has to be a glitch they caused as it wouldnt make sense to take that away, but I guess it wouldnt be the 1st time, they have pulled something like this. They added a new glitch this yr so that when editing draft classes, it wont show body adjustments, when your editing it. It works on wingspan and shoulder width when adjusting, but not when adjusting body length.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-08-2019, 08:29 AM   #8
Rookie

Mortiis's Arena

looks like there are again NO INJURIES in my league ....how is it possible that it is the same thing every f**** year!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »