Home

MyGM fail, lets get it trending

This is a discussion on MyGM fail, lets get it trending within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2019, 08:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation MyGM fail, lets get it trending

So guys some of you may care some of you may not but it’s worth a shot, I even bought a PS4 for this so you can guess I’m pretty disappointed.

The fact the their are virtually improvements to every part of the game but traditional myGM frustrates me, I’m an offline player (dying breed) some online guys i watch play like they’re autioning for space jam and I need sim.

There’s people like CelticLG who put in time to get the rosters to way they need to give you the most realistic experience, to find out the new myGM 2.0 has prison sentence restriction on it. MyLeague is flat boring with No RPG elements, the RPG elements brought your team to life. At least we had the option of story myGM or traditional myGM in to 2k19.

I’m hoping to get enough noise from the community to get this patched, or I’d rather 2K start releasing this game every two years and let us download the minor tweaks in between (instead a polished old game, with amazing marketing) I see this game heading down the PES soccer route where EA capitalised in their downfall. Can you imagine a day you say nahhh I’m grabbing LIVE this year, scary I know, but it’s possible. Each year frustration grows, you just have to look at the tweet in the first month of release on twitter each year.

Can we not get this trending like the #Fix2k20, I mean they won’t do anything unless publicly shamed. We need to bring more attention to it so they get warned about their sales and brand image. Twitter is strong, they don’t care about forums, we need to make noise. I mean they even got a fire Ronnie petition going on. For now I’m buying LIVE coz I’ve wasted my money on a PS4 last month waiting for this nonsense. If anyone has a good hashtag ideas for mygm #MyGMsucks ??? #2KmyGMFlop ??? #2krobbedmemyGM ect ect

www.blaksmarshall.com | Social Media @blaksmarshall

Last edited by blaks; 09-10-2019 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2019, 08:28 AM   #2
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyGM fail, lets get it trending

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaks
So guys some of you may care some of you may not but it’s worth a shot, I even bought a PS4 for this so you can guess I’m pretty disappointed.

The fact the their are virtually improvements to every part of the game but traditional myGM frustrates me, I’m an offline player (dying breed) some online
Guys i watch play like they’re autioning for space jam and I need sim.

There’s people like CelticLG who put in time to get the rosters to way they need to give you the most realistic experience, to find out the new myGM 2.0 has prison sentence restriction on it. MyLeague is flat boring with No RPG elements, the RPG elements brought your team to life. At least we had the option of story myGM or traditional myGM in to 2k19.

I’m hoping to get enough noise from the community to get this patched, or I’d rather 2K start releasing this game every two years and let us download the minor tweaks in between (instead a polished old game, with amazing marketing) I see this game heading down the PES soccer route where EA capitalised in their downfall. Can you imagine a day you say nahhh I’m grabbing LIVE this year, scary I know, but it’s possible. Each year frustration grows, you just have to look at the tweet in the first month of release on twitter each year.

Can we not get this trending like the #Fix2k20, I mean they won’t do anything unless publicly shamed. We need to bring more attention to it so they get warned about their sales and brand image. Twitter is strong, they don’t care about forums, we need to make noise. I mean they even got a fire Ronnie petition going on. For now I’m buying LIVE coz I’ve Kreate wasted my money on a os4 last month waiting for this nonsense. If anyone has a good hashtag ideas for mygm #MyGMsucks ??? #2KmyGMFlop ??? #2krobbedmemyGM ect ect
There has been some push on Twitter about the MyGM situation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »