Home

D-105 Football MOD - BETA Test V1.0 - (105 Team MOD)

This is a discussion on D-105 Football MOD - BETA Test V1.0 - (105 Team MOD) within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2019, 08:53 AM   #1
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2
D-105 Football MOD - BETA Test V1.2 - (105 Team MOD) *Updated 9/25*

D-105 Football MOD - BETA Test V1.3 is now available for download! (Download link at the bottom of THIS post)

This is a 105 team MOD and all 105 teams have their own working rosters.

Please test it out and let me know of any issues that you encounter. Please note this is far from a finished product but because this is an outside the box experiment I need more people to test it and make sure everything is working correctly outside of the known hiccups.

If you experience any crashes, glitches, screen tears or anything of major concern please PM me and give me full details.

I want to give a big thanks to vikesfan059 and his team for allowing me to use their NCAA 14 roster as a base for my roster. There was only so much that converted but still was extremely helpful and a time saver.

Link to their roster thread
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...er-update.html

-------------------------------------------------------
ISSUES THAT I AM ALREADY AWARE OF
-------------------------------------------------------

*FIXED* 1 - Several Players are missing faces (Very annoying but will be fixed in time)
2 - Only the first 32 Teams can be edit or viewed in the "Manager Rosters" area of M20. (As of now it is not possible to make extra teams editable within madden. As a counter I will have 3-4 Roster files in the FULL VERSION MOD with all teams broken in to 32 Team rosters. Also will have instructions on how you can swap out teams in each roster file.)
3 - Teams have generic uniforms and mismatched team gear. (As I said this is a BETA Test MOD and is far from finished. This will all eventually be updated and uniforms will be designed correctly and accurate to the real team uniforms.)
4 - Only 90 teams have helmets and or generic uniforms. (These will eventually be updated to look more like their the real uniforms but for now this is a test mod and I did some quick uniforms to make the testing somewhat enjoyable.)
5 - Bench Players have Texans helmets when using the Pro Bowl Stadium (No clue what is causing this yet)
__________________________________________________ ______

I am looking for more people that are willing to contribute.
__________________________________________________ ______

How you can help?

Roster editing: (Player likeness needs updated on most teams. Ex. Face, Skin Tone, Hair Style, ect..... I had this done but accidentally deleted the wrong file and had to start over.) Some rating may need updated but they should be pretty close to accurate.

Uniforms: (Helmets, Jerseys, Socks, ect.) If you would like to help make uniforms or already have finished uniforms and would like to contribute them contact me. I will need the dds files in order to import them in to the MOD.

*NOTE* We are not taking any request, however if you would like to see a specific uniform included it is up to you to make it and I will try to find a way to include it as an alternate as long as it's done correctly and looks good.

Fields: (There's only around 32-40 teams that can have fixed stadiums and fully redesigned stadiums. The other 60+ teams will only have endzone and sideline art)

Gameplay tuning: (any changes to make the college football experience more realistic)

**NOTE**
This MOD is not in anyway connected with the CFBM20 MOD and is also not intended to compete with that MOD or cause any confusion with that MOD. This is simply an experiment that has evolved into a MOD that will hopefully be a good complement to the CFBM20 MOD. The CFBM20 MOD will be a lot more detailed than this MOD so there won't really be any comparison with the level of detail they put into their MOD but hopefully this will still be a good MOD for those who teams do not make the cut.

Also please do not ask if the two MODS will be combined, as of right now it's not possible. There are too many things that wouldn't sync up.

__________________________________________________ ____________

PREVIEW
__________________________________________________ ____________

TEAM LIST
https://trello.com/c/rR284hNO

INSTALL VIDEO:
*You can skip ahead to 6:45 once the MOD Starts to Launch in frosty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD LINK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version BETA 1.44a
*Update on 4/16/2020
*Updated for Title Update EA Snuck in.
On top of yesterdays update I have already made the following changes for today's Patch.
- Added UTEP
- Fixed Tennessees Helmet
(There are a couple things I noticed that need corrected after uploading this update. They will be fixed in the next update)

NOTE
There are 92 teams completed. The following teams still need to be finished and for those of you counting that's 15 teams left to finish meaning there will be 107 teams in the Full MOD V1.0.

*Note*
Make sure you update frosty and Madden to the latest versions or you will have issues.

(More update info on the discord server)

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dj...DKeZ2YSW0M5IcS

** Make sure to load the roster file in game after launching via Frosty Mod a manager. This loads the first 32 teams.

**Join our Discord Server**
https://discord.gg/49mTA7w
__________________________________________________ _____________________

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 04-27-2020 at 03:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: D-105 Football MOD - BETA Test V1.0 - (105 Team MOD)

I admire your hard work man. Don't get discouraged with what you're doing. Speaking generally, you may have some that may scoff at your work or may not want to try it. But, I admire and applaud anybody that would go outside the box and try stuff to add to the enjoyment of people's gaming experience. i've invested in a gaming PC and should be getting it shortly and may pick up Madden simply because it can be modded. If I do I'd be more than happy to help you out. Keep pressing brother!

Plus I see them Tar Heels in there lol!!! You alright in my book lol.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:18 PM   #3
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

Discord Channel is up. This will server as a discussion area for reporting errors and also an area for us to share progress and updates.

DISCORD LINK
https://discord.gg/G5t6kk8

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 09-10-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:19 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 0

If you want to get that file that you deleted back onto your PC, I would suggest using a software called "Recuva". I recently deleted a bunch of files (Like 100GB worth), and was able to recover them all. Hope this helps you!
Old 09-12-2019, 09:48 PM   #5
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

The mod has been updated for today's Madden Title update.

No changes to my mod have been added except I took the Roof off of "Madden Championship Stadium" and made it look a little better.

Also I've started Air Force Uniforms but they are not finished, the numbers need swapped and moved down but wanted to get the patch out asap because i know a few people are working on uniforms and stadiums.

So this is more of a hot fix than an update.

Last edited by hhsrudy4; 09-13-2019 at 12:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2019, 06:11 PM   #6
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom

Plus I see them Tar Heels in there lol!!! You alright in my book lol.
Chapel Thrill.

Last edited by Cam Fan; 09-21-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-13-2019, 07:55 PM   #7
Just started!

Guess I'll have to buy Madden 20, just for this mod! EA owes you a cut
Old 09-16-2019, 02:04 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 19

is this for play now or can you actually start a 105 team season/franchise mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »