Home

Following the Legacy of Bobby B. and the Fictional Class of 2k20 (XB1)

This is a discussion on Following the Legacy of Bobby B. and the Fictional Class of 2k20 (XB1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2019, 10:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Following the Legacy of Bobby B. and the Fictional Class of 2k20 (XB1)

I am from the world of real classes but school, family, work and other ventures took away from my freetime.

I created these classes:
Below is last year's class. It received well over 300k downloads.
Last Year's Class: Last Year's Class

Two years ago: 2018 Draft Class
It received well over 100k downloads.

Name of the draft class is: Fiction
(XB1) Tag: nbasuperstar22

This legacy is about the superstar known as Bobby B. who shares the same name as Bobby Brown, no relation. He is 6'9 230+ pounds and has been compared to Ray Allen and KD to some. He played his HS ball at DeMatha High School in Hyattville, MD and committed for 1 year to Duke University. He is the projected #1 overall pick. He came into the season as the clear #1 HS prospect since LeBron James. Known for how polished and skilled he is, he has plans of taking the Duke Blue Devils to the national championship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0FKzPfsxA4

The #2 ranked player was a kid that goes by the name Mr. Hughes. Son of former NBA great, Larry Hughes. Wallace Hughes comes from the same ilk of freakish talent and potential. Will he reach his potential is the question but the talent is undeniable

This is a class loaded with talent and good fits but be smart when selecting these players, some are system fits. This is the strongest Chinese and Indian based class in NBA history. Several of these players have dominated the CBA as teenagers. They are the new face of the Chinese national team. There are some steals in this class as well as well as some nice developmental pieces depending if they fit your system. I will continue to update the thread with more details.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 11:40 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Following the Legacy of Bobby B. and the Fictional Class of 2k20 (XB1)

Mods, fix the ****ing site. What the hell is a token security phase failure? I lost 400 words I've written. ****!
Old 09-11-2019, 01:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ken
Mods, fix the ****ing site. What the hell is a token security phase failure? I lost 400 words I've written. ****!
The damn issue killed my post.

I'll say this:

The forward positions are strong. Especially PF with upperclassman and players ready to help a team ASAP. SF is extremely deep and talented. The two stars are Wallace Hughes and obviously Bobby Brown.

You have a strong Chinese class at the position as well as Nigerian. You have several sleepers and a lot of players who can potentially be starters.

Development will be key with this class. A lot of these guys aren't NBA level yet.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:30 PM   #4
Rookie

While I will constantly update this thread about the players from my scout, if you want more details about a player. Just post their first name, last initial and their college.

For example: R.J. A. - Pitt

Three time all ACC and a national player of the year candidate, R.J. is as good as come from the college game. Already as good as they come, R.J. is a player who has had tremendous success at the D1 level and has played all 4 years and improved every single one. I would make sure my scouts do their homework properly on him.

Last edited by King Ken; 09-11-2019 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Did a full test run and the class came out pretty damn good. A lot of guys didn't live up to their potential like in real life and some became stars and superstars if they landed in the right spot. This class is clearly a tremendous class even if it's a tad weaker than 2018 NBA draft class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 03:38 AM   #6
Rookie

I think you guys will really enjoy this class. A player to keep an eye on is Johnnie Garrett/Garnett from Auburn. He is a tremendous prospect depending on your style of play.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:46 AM   #7
Rookie

I got around to upgrading the class wholesale wise. It took about a week but I made it look more like their real-life classes and not randomize 2k nonsense or everyone too good usual 2k classes.

This is the best draft class on the market. Easily the most realistic one. Before my class was about 40% done but I haven't had time to work on it. Now it's 100%. I might make a few changes here and there but it looks great!

Last edited by King Ken; 11-29-2019 at 03:53 AM.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:11 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

You plan on releasing anymore classes?

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »