Home

New shooting update

This is a discussion on New shooting update within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2019, 01:08 AM   #1
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

OVR: 0
New shooting update

What is that it said that its only slight buff so imagine my suprise when i did my test today.

I always test jumpers doing same method 30 shots from top 3.

Yesterday with various jumpers i was around 14-16/30 the shot is counted only when i have amazing release.

Today i only tested the jumpshot i always play with but the numbers dont lie thats not a slight buff its 2k17, 2k18 ,2k19 OP shooting all over again.

The game was soo much better now its a 3 fest all over again.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2019, 01:32 AM   #2
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Re: New shooting update

They literally didn't buff standing open shots in the shooting update.

Sounds like some of you guys want the updates to mess up the gameplay or something lol.
Old 09-14-2019, 01:35 AM   #3
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

How they didnt when i have different results by a mile??

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:39 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
They literally didn't buff standing open shots in the shooting update.

Sounds like some of you guys want the updates to mess up the gameplay or something lol.
Hustle please no offense first of all.

But do we really have good insight on what they change/tune through in game updates, leave alone patches, do you have any insight other than ‘Twitter Mike’ telling only what he wants to tell but hide any other thing. You know what i mean?

We don’t know i’m sorry. I want to believe what you say is true but 2k history and their work process and communication over what they really do behind the scenese are never transparent and direct enough for us to say they didn’t ‘buff this’. They may have more than you think of. Since the current gen has started he can do whatever he wants without the patches.

That’s all i’m saying. I want to count on 2k but i can't, not anymore, it's exposed now.

Last edited by ataman5; 09-14-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:56 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5

But do we really have good insight on what they change/tune through in game updates, leave alone patches, do you have any insight other than ‘Twitter Mike’ telling only what he wants to tell but hide any other thing. You know what i mean?

We don’t know i’m sorry. I want to believe what you say is true but 2k history and their work process and communication over what they really do behind the scenese are never transparent and direct enough for us to say they didn’t ‘buff this’. They may have more than you think of. Since the current gen has started he can do whatever he wants without the patches.

That’s all i’m saying. I want to count on 2k but i can't, not anymore, it's exposed now.

LOL please keep the conspiracies over on twitter where youre full of posts whining about 2k.......if the game is bad and u despise the company quit buying it but why come in here and have an obvious agenda to spread negativity
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2019, 08:59 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrosAllDay85
LOL please keep the conspiracies over on twitter where youre full of posts whining about 2k.......if the game is bad and u despise the company quit buying it but why come in here and have an obvious agenda to spread negativity
Man you know how much i'm all for 2k and you how much i've done for 2k? Would you please stop, you don't know me at all. And you have no really idea about 2k and how things work there either. So stop it man. I'm not on you, i'm never personal with anything or anyone.
Old 09-14-2019, 09:08 AM   #7
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5

Mike is pretty transparent when he changes something, even if it's something that certain community's wont like. We knew about the shooting bluffs last year. If he's really all about MyPlayer and MyPark, why stealth update shooting without saying anything when it's something they've been asking for. BTW if anyone is all the sudden hitting everything in game, I need some pointers, lol

As much as we want to criticize the guys on Twitter. are we any more rational right now? We have a complete meltdown every time the word update us mentioned....a lot of times before we even play the game. They patch specific glitches and all the sudden the game is completely changed.

You are right, we truly don't know what they are updating at the end of the day, but it really feels like people are ruining the game for themself in their own heard. I'd love Mike to send out a placebo tweet about adjusting something and see what the reaction was. Maybe we would learn from it.
Old 09-14-2019, 09:16 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Mike is pretty transparent when he changes something, even if it's something that certain community's wont like. We knew about the shooting bluffs last year. If he's really all about MyPlayer and MyPark, why stealth update shooting without saying anything when it's something they've been asking for. BTW if anyone is all the sudden hitting everything in game, I need some pointers, lol

As much as we want to criticize the guys on Twitter. are we any more rational right now? We have a complete meltdown every time the word update us mentioned....a lot of times before we even play the game. They patch specific glitches and all the sudden the game is completely changed.

You are right, we truly don't know what they are updating at the end of the day, but it really feels like people are ruining the game for themself in their own heard. I'd love Mike to send out a placebo tweet about adjusting something and see what the reaction was. Maybe we would learn from it.
Mike is pretty transparent to Park guys on social media, he wasn't seem like the guy he was before for the last 3-4 years, that's what i know on my personal acquintance etc. and that's i'm trying to say and emphasize on.

I'm all on the same boat with you 24, it's just sometimes i get to 'enough is enough.'

A hefty patch was released and all 'Twitter Mike' cared was dribbling change, for real!? And do we check the notes on big patches written as 'many, many, many more'. So. I wouldn't entitle the term as transparency with many many many here, too..

He's the one calling the shots and he started to call shots only for the park guys for the last 4 years. That's an unfortunate fact of what he does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »