Home

Master League Player Recommendations

This is a discussion on Master League Player Recommendations within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2019, 06:32 AM   #1
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Master League Player Recommendations

Dear PES-maniacs;

I opened this thread to help each other about the mostly upcoming young talents in the game that you can purchase at low prices at the start of Master League who develop into high quality players.

I don't have many suggestions because to be able to have this knowledge, I need to reach at least year 3 or 4 in Master League to know which ones developed but from my own experience from PES 2019 and real life football, I can suggest a few players:

1- Nicolas De La Cruz - AMC from River Plate. Rated 78 as a start, he's a 22 year old Uruguayan attacking midfielder who can also play on the right wing equally well. He is VERY fast and technically a good player. He developed quite well in Pes 19, i don't know how he'll develop in PES 20 but for a money around 10 million euros, you can sign him.

2- Wuilker Farinez - Goalkeeper from Millonairos (Colombian League). Rated 78 as a start but he is very good in real football and he developed really well in ML in PES 2019. A great prospect, you can sign him around 7-8 million euro, don't miss him.

3- Kasper Dolberg - Danish striker from Ajax, he is 21 ! Although he doesn't play much in real football because Tadic is there he is a great goal poacher, rated at 78 at the start, he's a promising striker in real football and in ML, PES 2020. He reached to 86+ rating in PES 19 in year 4 at ML. You can sign him for about 12-15 million euros as well.

I will come up with more additions but please don't put out the "obvious" ones or a 60 million euro price tagged talent that many football fans know, the aim is to find the hidden gems. Waiting for additions from you as well !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2019, 01:01 PM   #2
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Re: Master League Player Recommendations

I really appreciate this type of thread. I love trying to find and use these hidden gems.

My only issue is that if you start with a lower tier club, then you don’t have 7-15 million euro and nowhere near 60 million.

Does anyone have any hidden gem options that are super cheap?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 09-19-2019, 04:03 AM   #3
MVP

lareka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
I really appreciate this type of thread. I love trying to find and use these hidden gems.

My only issue is that if you start with a lower tier club, then you don’t have 7-15 million euro and nowhere near 60 million.

Does anyone have any hidden gem options that are super cheap?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
In time i think I and others would find those super cheap hidden gems too. For 6 million euro you can get the defender Martinez from River Plate, rated 79, central defender, don't miss him, he's very good
Old 09-21-2019, 05:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Diego Rojas is a cracking AMF. 70ovr and doesn't look much but he is tiny and gains creator role. Signed him in Master League following me using him in MyClub the last two series entries.

https://www.pesmaster.com/d-rojas/pe.../player/59451/
Old 09-30-2019, 12:26 PM   #5
MVP

Hey I would appreciate some help too, I hadn't played PES ML for more than 10 years... Is there some way to see players potential ability?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2019, 04:02 AM   #6
MVP

lareka's Arena

I strongly recommend Raphinha from Rennes. Right winger forward, Brazilian, he's fast, agile and highly technical, overall rating 80, you can buy him for 15 million euros.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:02 AM   #7
MVP

lareka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Hey I would appreciate some help too, I hadn't played PES ML for more than 10 years... Is there some way to see players potential ability?
Unfortunately not. You have to play it with one team at least 4-5 years to see who developed well to understand it so you can get them cheaper next time with a new ML campaign with another team
Old 10-02-2019, 06:11 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
Unfortunately not. You have to play it with one team at least 4-5 years to see who developed well to understand it so you can get them cheaper next time with a new ML campaign with another team
I started a ML with Sheffield United and I got Greenwood from Manchester United for 4mm . He is playing as a sub and plays better than ratings suggest.Also my assistant let's me know every month that he is developing really well.

Supriaha,an Ukrainian 19yo striker is also good and starts a free agent

Last edited by kabamaru; 10-03-2019 at 03:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »