Home

MLB The Show RTTS pitcher can't pick off runnings

This is a discussion on MLB The Show RTTS pitcher can't pick off runnings within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2019, 09:10 PM   #1
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB The Show RTTS pitcher can't pick off runnings

Since going from MLB THe Show 18 to 19 playing RTTS I have noticed a few things that I wish I could find a fix for.

1. No longer can I get the pitchers to look over to a base, fake a pick off or an actual pickoff. Are there different ways to do it than in RTTS 18?

2. I see dash lines on the 1st and 3rd baselines instead of solid lines, I actually see double dash lines at times. People have said that happened in 18 but I never experienced it however I do in 19. I hadn't played in about 4 months because I was busy with other things and I was hoping that an update was out by now but after installing the latest update yesterday I still have the same issues mentioned above.

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2019, 01:48 PM   #2
Rookie

tanman05851's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show RTTS pitcher can't pick off runnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalRon
Since going from MLB THe Show 18 to 19 playing RTTS I have noticed a few things that I wish I could find a fix for.

1. No longer can I get the pitchers to look over to a base, fake a pick off or an actual pickoff. Are there different ways to do it than in RTTS 18?

2. I see dash lines on the 1st and 3rd baselines instead of solid lines, I actually see double dash lines at times. People have said that happened in 18 but I never experienced it however I do in 19. I hadn't played in about 4 months because I was busy with other things and I was hoping that an update was out by now but after installing the latest update yesterday I still have the same issues mentioned above.

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks
As far as number 1 19 is the same as 18.Still L2 to look over and variations on tapping base icon to throw over.
Number 2-I believe I've seeing those dashed lines at times for a few years.I have a PS4 -not a Pro-not sure if that makes a difference.Now that I think about I'm surprised more people don't complain-they sure can complain about less!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »