Home

Controls tutorial/2KU

This is a discussion on Controls tutorial/2KU within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2019, 12:52 AM   #1
Pro

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9
Controls tutorial/2KU

As my game installed, I was able to play through a 2KU controls tutorial. I could toggle the moves and perform each at my leisure to get a hang of the shots and dribble moves, etc. this is a blessing, and something that was in the game a few years ago, but hasn’t been in the past couple iterations(that I could find). I can’t find this mode now that my game is downloaded. It’s a good way to work on the dribble moves while the game literally shows you what buttons to press. I can find a list of moves and the buttons, but nothing that combines it with an actual gym to perform them again while they’re on screen.

Is this in the game? If so, where can I find it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 01:03 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Controls tutorial/2KU

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpq12
As my game installed, I was able to play through a 2KU controls tutorial. I could toggle the moves and perform each at my leisure to get a hang of the shots and dribble moves, etc. this is a blessing, and something that was in the game a few years ago, but hasn’t been in the past couple iterations(that I could find). I can’t find this mode now that my game is downloaded. It’s a good way to work on the dribble moves while the game literally shows you what buttons to press. I can find a list of moves and the buttons, but nothing that combines it with an actual gym to perform them again while they’re on screen.

Is this in the game? If so, where can I find it?
It's under the Play Now menu once the game is fully downloaded and installed. Look for 2KU in there and you'll soon find yourself in familiar territory. I think the "Training Game" is what you're after, specifically.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »