Home

NHL 14 1967-68 roster set (1st ever)

This is a discussion on NHL 14 1967-68 roster set (1st ever) within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2019, 12:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NHL 14 1967-68 roster set (1st ever)

If anyone is interested in using this, I based it from bhrangerfan0809's all-time roster that he painstakingly did, for which I am grateful for!

I chose this season to start with as it was the first expansion for the league and most of the jerseys are in game. Plus for my first roster set, it was small enough so I could gauge the time commitment. As it is this set took me a few months. You know, life and all.

I have gone through and edited ratings based on his formulas for NHL 14. Goalie ratings were not touched. Marked all players who were rookies. All goalie equipment is edited. Player equipment was not touched. There will be blue/purple gloves and skates. To be honest, it doesn't bother me too much and I didn't feel like editing it all. All jersey numbers are done. All lines are done.

The All-Star team is in the created teams section. This was the last season where the All-Star game consisted of the defending Stanley Cup Champion playing against a team of NHL All-Stars. I used the Toronto Marlies as the Leafs All-Stars and then created the NHL AS. Rod Gilbert is on the NHL squad, he was not an All-Star that year but I needed an extra forward for the team and he had played in the previous years game.

The Minnesota North Stars are also in the created team section due to the fact that the Oakland Seals are the Dallas Stars (jerseys in game).

I personally started a season using the Swiss league because they have 12 teams and you can sub the NHL teams in. It is a shorter schedule, jersey numbers will get slightly skewed because there are quite a few players that used the same number and I think NHL 14 doesn't like that and will assign numbers. Frustrating but what can you do. I also don't believe you can turn off the retired numbers so Gordie Howe may not be #9.

I think I covered everything. Feedback is welcomed. Be nice LOL

Here is the link to download.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kg?usp=sharing

Last edited by rouss35; 09-27-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 07:32 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: NHL 14 1967-68 roster set (1st ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouss35
If anyone is interested in using this, I based it from bhrangerfan0809's all-time roster that he painstakingly did, for which I am grateful for!

I chose this season to start with as it was the first expansion for the league and most of the jerseys are in game. Plus for my first roster set, it was small enough so I could gauge the time commitment. As it is this set took me a few months. You know, life and all.

I have gone through and edited ratings based on his formulas for NHL 14. Goalie ratings were not touched. Marked all players who were rookies. All goalie equipment is edited. Player equipment was not touched. There will be blue/purple gloves and skates. To be honest, it doesn't bother me too much and I didn't feel like editing it all. All jersey numbers are done. All lines are done.

The All-Star team is in the created teams section. This was the last season where the All-Star game consisted of the defending Stanley Cup Champion playing against a team of NHL All-Stars. I used the Toronto Marlies as the Leafs All-Stars and then created the NHL AS. Rod Gilbert is on the NHL squad, he was not an All-Star that year but I needed an extra forward for the team and he had played in the previous years game.

The Minnesota North Stars are also in the created team section due to the fact that the Oakland Seals are the Dallas Stars (jerseys in game).

I personally started a season using the Swiss league because they have 12 teams and you can sub the NHL teams in. It is a shorter schedule, jersey numbers will get slightly skewed because there are quite a few players that used the same number and I think NHL 14 doesn't like that and will assign numbers. Frustrating but what can you do. I also don't believe you can turn off the retired numbers so Gordie Howe may not be #9.

I think I covered everything. Feedback is welcomed. Be nice LOL

Here is the link to download.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kg?usp=sharing

Please excuse my ignorance. Can you tell us how to upload this roster to the game?
Old 09-23-2020, 09:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokrov
Please excuse my ignorance. Can you tell us how to upload this roster to the game?

You should be able to download the file to your pc, copy it to a usb thumb drive, put the thumb drive in to your ps3, copy the file from your usb to your ps3 and you are good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-29-2020, 04:18 AM   #4
Rookie

I'm sorry, but I have an Xbox 360. Is this roster not for Xbox 360?
Old 10-12-2020, 08:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokrov
I'm sorry, but I have an Xbox 360. Is this roster not for Xbox 360?

No I'm sorry. It's for PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »