Home

Maximum Football 19 130 Fictional Universe With the St. Paul Blizzard

This is a discussion on Maximum Football 19 130 Fictional Universe With the St. Paul Blizzard within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2019, 12:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Maximum Football 19 130 Fictional Universe With the St. Paul Blizzard

Maximum Football 19 is just around the corner people, do NOT freak out! I have decided to rock with a fully fictional dynasty made of teams that I have created. I even created back stories that I thought I’d share until I am ready to start this dynasty, between customization and learning the game. If you are active on the MF discord or MF forum here on OS than you might have seen the spreadsheet I posted showcasing all of the teams that I made with their team colors, organized by conference. Since I do not know the conference names yet I will just go based off the conferences irl. If there are any questions let me know. Also know that these teams are not final and that if I do change my mind on a team or their colors than I will change it in here as well. Now, witness the new era of college football, with your St. Paul Blizzard!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2019, 12:25 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Maximum Football 19 130 Fictional Universe With the St. Paul Blizzard

Reserved Post 1
Old 09-27-2019, 12:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Reserved Post 2
Old 09-27-2019, 12:26 AM   #4
Rookie

Reserved Post 3
Old 09-27-2019, 12:27 AM   #5
Rookie

Reserved Post 4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2019, 12:30 AM   #6
Rookie

FIRST HALF OF THE TEAMS

*A quick preface of how I made the locations of teams and conferences: I basically wanted five geographical locations to make up the ten conferences. There would be a power 5 like in real life, but each has teams from different regions. So the ‘ACC’ for me is now northeastern teams so it isn’t similar to my ‘SEC.’ Then the other regional conference for the northeast is ‘C-USA,’ but it isn’t as good. The ‘Independents’ did not follow a certain geographical location. Another thing is the ‘Power 5’ conferences are not filled with all good teams, and the ‘Group of 5’ conferences are not filled with all bad teams. Some of the best teams may be in the ‘G5’ conferences.*

“ACC”/”BIG EAST”: I’m calling it the BIG EAST right now because it is all teams from north of Philly. It is one of the power conferences, and despite having some of the best schools in the country this conference does boast some pretty bad teams.

Spoiler

“American”/”SMALL 12”: I call this the SMALL 12 because it is teams who geographically could be in the BIG 12, but this is not a power five conference. A few of these teams should not be counted out, though, as they can easily compete through good recruiting in the next few years. But the bottom dwellers are nothing more than a great division two team.

Spoiler

“BIG 12”/”MIDDLE OF AMERICA CONFERENCE”: This is the “Power Five” of the previous conference. Not THE best conference in the country but nonetheless still one of the best. Some of these teams may even find themselves in the playoff over the next few years.

Spoiler

“B10”/“MID-WEST CONFERENCE”: Another Power 5 conference, this conference sees teams from the mid west portion of the US. It is also teams that would be in the Big Ten in real life. Lots of contenders in this conference. Probably the top dogs when it comes to conferences.

Spoiler

“C-USA”/”LIL EAST”: This is the ‘LIL EAST’ because it is teams that geographically would fit in my ‘BIG EAST’ conference. However this is the non power five conference, thus it being called ‘LIL.’

Spoiler

“Independent Conference”: This is basically the Independents in real life. They are not geographically close to each other and vary in prestige. Not much else to say.

Spoiler
Old 09-27-2019, 03:07 AM   #7
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

I Have never heard of this. Is this for a mod? A game? It's interesting to see.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:01 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstone1987
I Have never heard of this. Is this for a mod? A game? It's interesting to see.

It’s a game coming out today actually. Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2019. They have a forum just under madden in the football section. You should check it out. Not a triple A company so don’t expect the gameplay and animations to be like EA, but still an awesome game made by 3 guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »