Home

did they release october roster update yet ?

This is a discussion on did they release october roster update yet ? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2019, 03:57 PM   #1
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
did they release october roster update yet ?

did they release October roster update yet ?, am anxious to see, I seen a September 30th roster update, am on xboxone ?, do I check twitter to see if they released it yet ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 04:01 PM   #2
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Re: did they release october roster update yet ?

They did. There is an Oct. 1 update. However, it removes players that haven't played an NHL game (e.g. Kakko and other transfers from different leagues). I'd say use the 9/30 one until mid-month or so once every team has played 10+ games- that's when they usually release a usable update.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:07 PM   #3
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

ok, thank u for that information, I really appreciate u guys.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:28 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
They did. There is an Oct. 1 update. However, it removes players that haven't played an NHL game (e.g. Kakko and other transfers from different leagues). I'd say use the 9/30 one until mid-month or so once every team has played 10+ games- that's when they usually release a usable update.

I thought the October 1 update was just to update new uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-03-2019, 06:21 PM   #5
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

so I logged into Xboxone and downloaded all there is to know, got my hut rewards, so I went to roster updates and saw September 30th had vanished with out trace and saw October Roster Update : 1, I virtually had no roster update, its good thing I checked, it looked like they deleted September roster update 30th and or maybe made mistake or renamed it or something.

am a bit confused , did we all imagine there was September 30th roster update , I coulda swore I saw it there, all I saw was September 5th and 18th and October 1st roster update, maybe September 30th was indeed post to be October 1st update as in intended, I dunno what we all downloaded, I suggest all xboxone owners and ps4 owners to check now.

confirm what I just saw and stuff, hope I didn't just imagine that happening.

I also found 3-4 goalie gear in the game, ones I've never seen before, nor was it mentioned in the patch.

Warrior ritual GT2 Pro
Warrior ritual GT2 Classic
Warrior ritual GT Classic
Brian's Optik 2

there could be new sticks and gloves too

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 10-03-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2019, 06:36 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
That’s not 100% correct. Mid October will come an update for NHL. The new Players which played minimum one game and was not before in, like the US College and Russian KHL guys will be in than. But nevertheless the AHL Rosters are not ready. The new AHL Players need to sign a waiver contract that they will be allowed to added into the game. This will be not before mid November. So expect a good Roster update not before end of November. Guys like Wahlstrom, Kravtsov, Cayden Primeau, Shesterkin ..... and more will be missing.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:24 PM   #7
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Unfortunately without the very basic and long asked for roster share feature accurate rosters are not achievable until mid to late November. Not much fun for those of us that like to do a season or franchise.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:18 PM   #8
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Are the rosters correct for opening night, is Adam Fox finally in the game? Also a Rangers fan.

NBA 2K19(NSW/PS4)
Madden 19(PC/PS4)
DOOM(NSW)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider(PS4)
Spider-Man(PS4)
Breath of The Wild(NSW)
Super Mario Odyssey(NSW)
LA Noire(NSW)
Skyrim(NSW)
WWE 2k19(XB1)
Mega Man 11(NSW)
NHL 19(PS4)