Home

Realistic Sim Settings

This is a discussion on Realistic Sim Settings within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2019, 10:31 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 7
Realistic Sim Settings

Hey, guys. Quick question, as I am thinking of trying to restart a thread in the Dynasty Forum.

What have you guys found as the best settings for a realistic sim-style game in PES 2020? I've been using 15 minute matches on regular speed and superstar level and have been mostly happy with the way things play out (good balance between challenging but not insanely so), but since they sometimes seem to go by so quickly I have been considering bumping out to 20 minutes.

I worry that if I do, though, that it might end up being unrealistic with 20 shots on goals and 5-4 scorelines.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what are good settings for a realistic sim-style match on this version of PES? What have you all been playing/using?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2019, 04:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic Sim Settings

The easiest way to to set the through ball setting to "advanced". That one simple trick eliminates those long cutting passes that send forwards streaking through.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:30 AM   #3
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roswell0075
The easiest way to to set the through ball setting to "advanced". That one simple trick eliminates those long cutting passes that send forwards streaking through.
Can you explain some more please about through ball settings on avanced . Thanks
Old 10-15-2019, 09:17 AM   #4
Rookie

Not sure what you mean by explain more...but here goes.
In your controller settings you can change pass level support, auto switching etc...if you set the through ball to "advanced" it makes a through pass more difficult.
The result being slightly slower or less consistant forward play. One of the easiest ways to break down the CPU is by hitting a long diagonal through ball, it really adds pace to the game, so by using the advanced setting you have to take a little more time to get it right, thereby slowing the game pace and making scoring a little more challenging.
Hope that helps.
Old 10-17-2019, 03:04 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 7

I meant more in terms of match length (minutes of the game) and not gameplay for realistic sim settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2019, 09:11 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
I meant more in terms of match length (minutes of the game) and not gameplay for realistic sim settings.
I've found 20 minutes to be really good. It captures the flow of the match very well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »